Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Styling Kit & Wheels?

Cous3

I was wondering if any members had the Lexus styling kit added to their car after they had bought it? I mean the full front bumper/valance (no headlight washers), rear skirt and 18" wheels.

If so how much did it cost?

How much for the wheels & tyres?

How much was painting fitting?

Any ideas for the best place to buy them?

Thanks in advance guys! :huh:

Chris S at lexus service hanley / stoke-on-trent is where i got my spoiler and skirts from.

As for the wheels i believe a few dealers are doing the 18" styling wheels for about £225 with tyres each.

As for fitting and spraying you are looking at about upto £100 per item for spraying and fitting by a decent spray shop.

Webby

Lexus Hatfield is a bit closer to you if you wanted to pick the wheels up.

I mentioned that lexus Teeside were doing the 18" styling wheels for £180 +VAT each including a tyre and Hatfield said they would match that price. So athts only £211 per corner...Nice! Anthony in parts is sound.

Always talk to local delers mate, it appers some will budge on prices and it save a lot of bother if something is wrong :winky:

Lexus Hatfield is a bit closer to you if you wanted to pick the wheels up.

I mentioned that lexus Teeside were doing the 18" styling wheels for £180 +VAT each including a tyre and Hatfield said they would match that price. So athts only £211 per corner...Nice! Anthony in parts is sound.

Always talk to local delers mate, it appers some will budge on prices and it save a lot of bother if something is wrong :winky:

Its £155 a wheel + vat at lexus teeside, so its £728 for 4 (new)

Its £155 a wheel + vat at lexus teeside, so its £728 for 4 (new)

Really :o

Its a deal, its a steal, its the sale of the f%*kin century :D

that price according to Hatfields system is less than they pay for em :huh: is that defo with P Zero's Gord???

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links