Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Xmas Meet........the Alternative

Mr Morse

Guys & Gals.......and those of Gaydo's persuasion:

The MK bash looks like a non-starter, so i contacted one of the mods to suggest an alternative:

We already have a mini-meet lined up in Nottingham on 3rd December, for 16 people. This can be extended:

So far, 15 people have signed up for the mini-meet.

I just checked with the place, and they can do a maximum of 30 people.

Please show your interest ASAP, I need to confirm numbers by Monday

Mike

It's first come served folks.......those of you signed up for the mini-meet have priority:

Mr Morse + Baby Shake

Waddy + Tracey

Aido

AD77

Vinokirk

Lexus_Boy

Zee007

Kazdul

Lexxy_703 + partner + hangovers (not for the meal though)

Monster-Mat (possible)

Matt_Cook

Scarface

Mr & Mrs Prolex (possibles)

15 peeps so far.......

Can't come to this one I'm afraid,as I'm working that day.Looks as if I've lost £55 deposit  :angry: plus we had made arrangements for the Sunday as well :crybaby:

pete if you booked the travelodge you can just cancel it

at no cost :)

Can't come to this one I'm afraid,as I'm working that day.Looks as if I've lost £55 deposit  :angry: plus we had made arrangements for the Sunday as well :crybaby:

pete if you booked the travelodge you can just cancel it

at no cost :)

No just checked the confirmation notice cancellations will incur a one night charge. We were going to come up on the Fri for two nights :crying:

@Bazza & Peter

This is not a hijack guys....I'm just trying to sort something out for the majority!

And if nobody cares, then I won't feckin bother!

Not having a go Mike.If it was on the 10th I would come up from MK, but as I stated earlier, I have work booked in for the 3rd,and will not be home until 4.00pm,and even BB wouldn't do the journey in 3 hours

@Bazza & Peter

This is not a hijack guys....I'm just trying to sort something out for the majority!

mike what the **** you on about :angry:

Yeah....just ****** off getting off my butt to try and arrange something for OUR MEMBERS

If I don't do it......will anyone else be bothered?

Up to you folks.....

@Bazza & Peter

mike what the **** you on about :angry:

Yeah....just ****** off getting off my butt to try and arrange something for OUR MEMBERS

If I don't do it......will anyone else be bothered?

Up to you folks.....

its hardly a welcoming invitation

i actually said i would like to come !

and you start having a moan

not sure what else you want me to do

i can allways say i dont wanna come , would that suit you better !

Don't be so touchy Barry.....

I'm just making a suggestion...if anyone else has a better idea then please go ahead with a suggestion.

hardly being touchy

i was trying to support you and your efforts to get something organised

and im still sitting here wondering what i said wrong

and its barrie !

Guys guys guys .......... Mike,

I'll tell you what mate.

Let's forget the idea of changing the date ............. I'll still come up on the 3rd.

The xmas do will still be on for the 10th December.

I'll pay the deposit's my self .......... and the rest of you can pay me via paypal ...... like last time.

I'm not having people get let down because if this change, I'm going to make sure this Xmas meet HAPPENS!!

Peter, don't worry mate ..... you WILL be going to the meet, and you will be up on Friday ....... and you will be having a great day out with the wife on Sunday too !!

:D

Well thank you for the effort Mike, it was appreciated, however it will not be in the interest of the 'majority' to do the event on the 3rd !

So no need to get the ump ............ sh*t happens ..... life goes on.

Moving this thread out now, as it's non valid.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk