Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Help Needed Quickly

monster

The top guys at TTE have sent me a replacement silver ecu. There are no wires with it which I presume is normal. However I don't want the garage to wire it up incorrectly so can someone send me the wiring diagram for this or tell me which wires connect where. The quicker I can pass this info on the quicker I can get my car back. :D :D :D

Any help from them who have fitted the silver eu would be greatly appeciated.

Nice one, Miles

Hi Zee, I've currently got it set up for the black one, and I've been sent the silver upgrade. Would this need new wires or can I use the existing ones? Cheers, Miles

Hi Zee, I've currently got it set up for the black one, and I've been sent the silver upgrade.  Would this need new wires or can I use the existing ones?  Cheers, Miles

It needs new wires. The silver ECU has 7 I think. It should have come with a wiring loom.

You need to move the contact ends of those 7 signal wires out of the existing ECU loom connectors, into the connector of the Sub-ECU loom. Then 7 return wires from the sub-ECU loom need to be clicked back into the standard connectors. Very precise job for nimble fingers. You need to make a pointed tool, e.g. out of a watchmaker's screwdriver, to unhook the contacts from the connector.

You should have had a printed out manual with it. PM me if you need it.

RX-Men-8

Hi Zee, I've currently got it set up for the black one, and I've been sent the silver upgrade.  Would this need new wires or can I use the existing ones?  Cheers, Miles

Did you have to pay for the upgrade Miles?

It ended up being a mistake :( They sent out the silver one when they should have sent out the black one. They've asked for it back and the black ones getting sent today.

It's definitely something I may consider, however this ecu is brand new so shouldn't cause any problems. There's a possibility I might be changing the car in the near future :driving: so I'll see how it goes before spending any more money on it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links