Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte S/c Group Buy?

iam from the little island of Trinidad ... i would love to buy one .. but the price is killing me.. when i convert my currency to yours...

hope i can get a cheap one or if the priece drops ...

well some one sponser me .. lol :) :) .. hee hee.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dave ... hold on a sec... which "3" are you talking about?

Did I get left out ??? are the 3 from LOC? or others?

I never got one, was looking to buy from TDI with interest free credit (but not being offered due to the amount of discount).

Thought people were going to wait a bit longer after reading replies left by Thunderbird 2 “We are still gathering interest, so we do need a bit more time... one month at most?”

And by Pip “1 month seems fine by me as long as tdi and prolex are game?”.

I should be in a position to buy at the end of next month, would like to know if this offer/GB is still on ??

that is great news to my ears.... for a moment i thought i'd missed the boat!!! :crybaby:

i think the GB is based on "batch orders" as in the number of kits..... so if they get a batch of 3-5, then they can do a GB whenever .....

If we can line up more than 5... im sure they will be able to give an even more attractive price!

Hey Dave ... hold on a sec... which "3" are you talking about?

Did I get left out ??? are the 3 from LOC? or others?

I never got one, was looking to buy from TDI with interest free credit (but not being offered due to the amount of discount).

Thought people were going to wait a bit longer after reading replies left by Thunderbird 2 “We are still gathering interest, so we do need a bit more time... one month at most?”

And by Pip “1 month seems fine by me as long as tdi and prolex are game?”.

I should be in a position to buy at the end of next month, would like to know if this offer/GB is still on ??

• 2 months later...

mate there is a second hand s/c going for sale from sipey.

I think thats sold pip :o

yep sold and installed now :)

no problem, would like to buy a new one and am in a postion to do so now depending on price, but wanted to know what the situation with the GB was???

and what prices TDI and PRO-LEX are offering them for on a one off purchase if there is no GB (ie the prices quted £2300 and £2400)??

no problem, would like to buy a new one and am in a postion to do so now depending on price, but wanted to know what the situation with the GB was???

and what prices TDI and PRO-LEX are offering them for on a one off purchase if there is no GB (ie the prices quted £2300 and £2400)??

I can sell you one for £2600 inc vat & delivery and get it fitted for a reasonable £400 inc Vat.

I've got 2 other people enquiring so if you are serious I'll see what discount I get and pass the saving on.

The 2 others are not on LOC so no need to send any PM's Mr PLC :winky:

The 2 others are not on LOC so no need to send any PM's Mr PLC :winky:

That is VERY unprofessional Dave. I notice that you didn't respond to my previous request for details concerning your issues even after I asked for your thread to be unlocked. Why is that please?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mate, if you still intrested give me a call (if you still have my number) i can help you, at a very good price :D

Avoided the induction kit as it makes alot of noise im told. I think however im going to have to go down this route though anway to reduce lag ont he S/C. Manifold and shortshifter next me thinks.

Avoided the induction kit as it makes alot of noise im told. I think however im going to have to go down this route though anway to reduce lag ont he S/C. Manifold and shortshifter next me thinks.

And it doesn't stop there mate :lol:

I didn't get the induction kit for my s/c because I'd heard it was really loud. But after hearing one at JAE I didn't think it was too bad. Infact it sounded **** wicked :D

Induction kit wont help with the lag, i still have it. As Mark pointed out the 'lag' is apparently due to the car running lean.

Sipey who I bbought the S/C off said it does help as its getting more air. That together with the Manifold. How much to get it cured?

> Ad77, yeah, know what you, I though the Kazama zaust was a little much, then when I heard them more......I was hooked! Im slowly but surely losing the stealth fight!

Look at the Tdi injector/HKS camcom thread Kazi. Roughly £2000 i think.

How can getting more air help when it is running lean?! (fuelling issue)

Addressing the fuel issue would be the answer.

Look at the Tdi injector/HKS camcom thread Kazi. Roughly £2000 i think.

How can getting more air help when it is running lean?! (fuelling issue)

Addressing the fuel issue would be the answer.

Quite right Pip more air will not help you need more fuel.

IIRC the package TDI recommend is up rated injectors and the HKS F CON. The injectors are needed to deliver more fuel than the standard ones are able to at higher revs, this allows the engine to produce the power it is capable of.

The lag issue could be cured by installing an AFC if it is due to the car running lean, you would not need bigger injectors.

With the standard TTE supercharger set-up using TTE airbox or induction kit, you dont need bigger injectors at all, you just need to have your ECU set-up via a piggy back ECU, to make sure you are running right.

Many a supercharged is200's have been running for thousands and thousands of miles with no problems, then someone that is trying to sell injectors says you need them, come on :o when i have mine done very soon i will show you all how lean or not it is running.

With the standard TTE supercharger set-up using TTE airbox or induction kit, you dont need bigger injectors at all, you just need to have your ECU set-up via a piggy back ECU, to make sure you are running right.

Many a supercharged is200's have been running for thousands and thousands of miles with no problems, then someone that is trying to sell injectors says you need them, come on :o when i have mine done very soon i will show you all how lean or not it is running.

What Mark actually said was that if you were running modified inlet and exhaust that the standard injectors were not capable of delivering enough fuel at the top end to give the maximum power that the set up is capable of.

The TTE S/C kit comes with a piggy back "chip" pre-programmed to alter the ECU settings to compensate so in theory you don't even need anything else.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links