Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bluetooth In New Is

The good news for recent sony erricsons handsets is, you can download the WHOLE phonebook under advanced, export function

Just to backup koshime I use the Sony K750i and it is faultless. My wife uses the same phone as well and if she forgets to change the settings to her phone on the MM it will connect to mine sitting in the kithcen as she reverses out of the garage until she gets about 30yds away. Its very good.

I have the Motorola V3X which can be registered once but as soon as you leave the car it won't re-connect. I have to remove the registration and start again - naturally I don't bother and use my old standalone Bluetooth instead. The dealership can't help - they simply say that the phone is too new and to wait for a DVD upgrade.

A Sony Ericsson S700i works perfectly (I just can't stand the phone and upgraded - seems I can't win!).

I have the Motorola V3X which can be registered once but as soon as you leave the car it won't re-connect. I have to remove the registration and start again - naturally I don't bother and use my old standalone bluetooth instead. The dealership can't help - they simply say that the phone is too new and to wait for a DVD upgrade.

A Sony Ericsson S700i works perfectly (I just can't stand the phone and upgraded - seems I can't win!).

The V3 works flawlessly every time, so I guess they changed something for the V3X.

I've used a SE T630 succesfully - phonebook downloads fully. I also use a Nokia 6230, which works well also.

One other difference between the Nokia and the SE is that the Nokia doesn't show Battery life and signal strength on the MM display, but the SE does. I have read somewhere that Nokia doesn't implement Bluetooth as well as SE, and it shows.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links