Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why Am I Drawn To This?

Kazi

Cheers Maneesh,

Ive not had alot of encouragement thus far! :P  If I do change, think I would go for a bigger cc. Spoken to my dad who has a BMW and says the same, lot of weight to shift etc etc.

At the moment its looking less likely, all my buddies are very sceptical and echo the thoughts of many members on here, "Yeah, but its a bit of an anti climax....after a Lexus"

Who knows....

It's good to change and get new experiences. If you go for the 740i, go for the 1999 onwards, as they kept the bhp the same but upped the torque to 310lb/ft. It's a real rocket! Saying that, the 728i is still a sweet car, but only if you drive like an old geezer!

You can't compare your IS to the 7 series. Totally different class of car. Compare a LS to a 7 series and you have a equal comparison. Remember, Beemers come with mega long options lists when new, so no two second hand cars will have exactly the same spec, so watch yourself!!! I expect your buddies are maybe jealous of you getting a big fat luxury car with all that power!

Erm....I've just bought this 740 Individual....

e38exterior.jpg

Getting it delivered on Thursday - was £64k inc extras 5 years ago, and has satnav, bi-xenons, heated seats, dvd player, rear screens, loads of other extras and 12 month BMW warranty.

Just got a bit bored of the IS300 SX :blush: so will be selling it in the new year.

Great buy dude! The BMW warranties are amazing, you can renew them indefinitely. However, I hear they doubled the renewal price recently. 750i I was considering was gonna cost £1,500 to renew the warranty every year!!!

Erm....I've just bought this 740 Individual....

e38exterior.jpg

Getting it delivered on Thursday - was £64k inc extras 5 years ago, and has satnav, bi-xenons, heated seats, dvd player, rear screens, loads of other extras and 12 month BMW warranty.

Just got a bit bored of the IS300 SX :blush: so will be selling it in the new year.

Looks sweet matey. Lovel colour! :D

Avus Blue with Champagne Leather - same paintjob as my little bro's E36 M3

:)

The right one to get. Good engine. Now you can waft around like us middle aged folk? (As long as you have the right shades?) :zee:

Mileage? Good deal?

I nearly got one when searching for my LS 400 3 years ago. But am happy with the Lex (on to no.2 now!)

• 2 weeks later...
Kazdul,

Check out this car here..

http://www.oakrivercars.com/cars/P995%20NCL/P995%20NCL.htm

Expensive I know, but this guy sources only MINT used cars. The S plate 750 I drove was AS NEW. It had been garaged every night.

Thats a lovely motor!! Lots of nice pics!! :D

Wow, that car is in amazing condition, it looks like its new! :blink:

Kazdul,

Expensive I know, but this guy sources only MINT used cars. The S plate 750 I drove was AS NEW. It had been garaged every night.

Not that expensive either. Im just over struck on the colour.

Kazdul,

Not that expensive either. Im just over struck on the colour.

I had a BMW 850 before I got my LS 400 Ser 3. V-12 BMW as this one. Great, but not at service time!! Also, the car had 27(?) sensors, which went awry at times! Including telling me the (electric) gear shift was funked, while i was in a 5 mile jam on M4...the gears revert to 4th then! Pictures of burnt clutch...until I realised the gears WERE working! And the little things that fail cost lots. Steering box, etc. There were always big Beemers in the independent garage I used.

I've found the LS 400 to be every bit as good, and very reassuringly reliable.

You don't really NEED a 5.4 V-12, and the Lex is certainly no slouch.

The local BMW agents weren't too good either, so you need to check yours out?

I agree; the 750 looks very tempting! So did my 850.....but I can't visualise driving anything else except my LS now. (You can have my spare one!)

Happy New Year to everyone too!

That's why I the 740 I bought has a BMW warranty - I know it's going to cost a bit to renew it every year, but it does cover nearly everything :)

Few crappy snaps taken outside my new gallery the morning after I took delivery...

e38andgallery1.jpg

e38andgallery2.jpg

e38andgallery3.jpg

I'm a very happy bunny - just need to sell the Sportcross now :blush:

That's why I the 740 I bought has a BMW warranty - I know it's going to cost a bit to renew it every year, but it does cover nearly everything  :)

Few crappy snaps taken outside my new gallery the morning after I took delivery...

e38andgallery1.jpg

e38andgallery2.jpg

e38andgallery3.jpg

I'm a very happy bunny - just need to sell the Sportcross now  :blush:

It was that cream leather wot did it....go on, admit it!

Looks lovely. But, as you know, nothing comes cheap. Big cars, big bils. But hey, life's short! Have fun; enjoy it!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links