Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Is250 Sport

:driving::driving:

Just wondering if anyone has got IS250 sport yet or has a expected delivery date for it?

Would be good if someone can post some pics if possible as I ordered mine in December and have been told March delivery!! Not sure I can wait after seeing the pics and reviews on here!!

Cheers

D :zee:

Ivan,

Lexus UK site states that the IS Sport will be released in April '06. I'm seriously hacked off with this and posted in the Official IS250 topic on this site.

Originally, Lexus had the Sport to be released in April, they then moved it to Jan '06 (as per EVERY advertisment that they have undertaken for the IS launch - all ads show the Sport model with Jan release). Now, via the Lexus site, it appears they have moved back to plan 1.

I've spoken to Lexus dealers - they are not singing off the same sheet as the UK site, either the dealers don't know or are bluffing. April makes sense from a business perspective - boost sales, but it blows my plans.

Hopefully, it's the UK website that is wrong. Mr Mole pls post.

Ivan,

Lexus UK site states that the IS Sport will be released in April '06. I'm seriously hacked off with this and posted in the Official IS250 topic on this site.

Hopefully, it's the UK website that is wrong. Mr Mole pls post.

Not sure if it will help, but the IS250 Sports is available in Australia and a number of Australian based UK LOC members have them. Follow the Lexus in Australia topic and you can perhaps get some details and pictures from an Aussie IS250 Sports driver. I have driven one and liked it, but prefer the ride of the 17" wheels and softer suspension that I get on the IS250 Luxury model that I have ordered. Also, I prefer the leather over the Alcantara seat covering. Good luck with the IS250 Sports I am sure it will be worth the wait.

glad i hear one is coming into a showroom somewhere!!! I assume that nobody else has heard anything??

Are there any members out there who have ordered the 250sport?? If so where you given an idea of delivery date?

Conflicting info on here. Ive heard March.....April.....and January!!!

I just want it now!!!

:tomato:

Here's the reply I got from Lexus UK regarding the IS Sport.

Thank you for your email to Lexus GB.

I can confirm that the release of the NG IS250 was on November 19th, the NG

IS220d was in January and the Sports variant of the NG IS250/IS220d will be

in April.

I have included the website links for your reference:

http://www.lexus.co.uk/lexus_cars/is_new/is250/index.asp

http://www.lexus.co.uk/lexus_cars/is_new/is220d/index.asp

If I can be of any further assistance, then please do not hesitate to

contact me.

Kind Regards,

Gerry P

I've posted regarding the sport previously, and i also have been LED to believe intially that the Sport will be released in April. However as has just been stated, every ad has the Sport pictured with a Jan release. Further to my call to LExus they told me that the Sport will be released in Jan. I spoke to my local Lexus garage too, and they have said that someone has ordered one which is due for delivery this month.

Although, i dont know if thats delayed now??

They did say that they would contact me regarding the Sport, so i'm just waiting for the phone call !!!!

With regards to the Auto option, i have been reassured by lexus that it WILL be an option, however i am losing confidence in lexus, every time i speak to someone i get told something different and no one really seems to know !!!!

The cost, from what i know is set at £26.500 for Sport

Will report back if i receive any further info.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links