Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The Japanese spec cars get SOOO much more kit as standard even on the older models. You get all the rear seat controls in the rear armrest, and you get traction control and air suspension even on the 1990 models. More gizmos to go wrong I suppose!

Hi,

If your look at the log book even though its badged Lexus the log book will still say its a Toyota,someones just changed the badges on the car :winky: Buy a uk car at least youve more chance its the true history and you can understand it :)

Cheers chips.

I've just noticed a couple of imported series 1s on eBay (cloth seats and wider tail lights, but still RHD). They both have Lexus badges, however I thought that Japanese-market versions were sold as Toyota Celsiors. Can somebody enlighten me?

Thanks,

R

Hello everybody and I have just joined the forum, I bought an imported LS400 ( celsior badged) Tuesday with 38,000 miles ( km convertion) and very impressed with it.

Has the a/c clock display problems so if any one knows where to obtain a replacement lcd I have the technical ability to replace them.

Also could do with the owners handbook ( or a copy) because there are buttons everywhere!

Finally I only have one key any advise on additional keys would be great.

Sorry getting carried away that's all for now,

thanks.

I've just noticed a couple of imported series 1s on eBay (cloth seats and wider tail lights, but still RHD). They both have Lexus badges, however I thought that Japanese-market versions were sold as Toyota Celsiors. Can somebody enlighten me?

Thanks,

R

Hello everybody and I have just joined the forum, I bought an imported LS400 ( celsior badged) Tuesday with 38,000 miles ( km convertion) and very impressed with it.

Has the a/c clock display problems so if any one knows where to obtain a replacement lcd I have the technical ability to replace them.

Also could do with the owners handbook ( or a copy) because there are buttons everywhere!

Finally I only have one key any advise on additional keys would be great.

Sorry getting carried away that's all for now,

thanks.

Hi and Welcome to the Forum :)

heres some info on the Lcds theres more info if you look through the LS400 section on the main page

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=29444

Depending on what year/model your car is how you go about getting a replacement key,if its a mk1 a very early car like i had,then got 2 spare keys cut up my local shoe repair shops for about £7...if its a key with a computer chip in its going to cost alot more.

Cheers chips.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links