Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cadoxton Slate Is It A Good Cool "opinions Pls"

Hi all, originally wanted Argento Ice in my IS250 SE MM Auto, but Lexus are telling me anything from 12 weeks. They have offered me same spec in Cadoxton Slate, with a delivery of next week...sounds attractive....has anyone got Cadoxton Slate....I know colour is a personal choice, but any opinions....

Bigplanet...yes i know suppose to say Colour not Cool :winky:

Hi all, originally wanted Argento Ice in my IS250 SE MM Auto, but Lexus are telling me anything from 12 weeks. They have offered me same spec in Cadoxton Slate, with a delivery of next week...sounds attractive....has anyone got Cadoxton Slate....I know colour is a personal choice, but any opinions....

:lol: I wanted Cadoxton slate for my SEL Auto MM but had 12 weeks lead time so got Argento Ice.

Cadoxton Slate looks really cool and mean. Also looks fantastic in Argento Ice. :winky:

Sounds like Lexus dealerships don't talk to each other.

When my wife wanted a Ford Focus, we went into our local Arnold Clark and specified the exaact model, colour, trim etc. we wanted (she's picky!). Granted it was a nearly-new car we wanted, but they searched and found the ideal car 150 miles away at another branch, arranged to ship it up, then called us to test drive it. Only then did we have to decide whether to buy it. Took less than a week.

Surely it can't be beyond the whit of dealers selling the same make of new cars to do something similar? After all, some customers would just lose interest (though not some of you guys I suspect!).

IanB :D

I have an IS250 SE-L MM in Cadoxton with black leather and love it..as you say it's personal choice, but surprisingly enough the wife agreed with me :lol:

Would like to post some (decent) pics, but currently the other side of the pond....could do in a week or so though. Just been browsing the spares catalogue in Westside Lexus, Houston...they body kits, skirts and side panels in all colours but a bit big to fit in the suitcase.

Sounds like Lexus dealerships don't talk to each other.

When my wife wanted a Ford Focus, we went into our local Arnold Clark and specified the exaact model, colour, trim etc. we wanted (she's picky!). Granted it was a nearly-new car we wanted, but they searched and found the ideal car 150 miles away at another branch, arranged to ship it up, then called us to test drive it. Only then did we have to decide whether to buy it. Took less than a week.

Surely it can't be beyond the whit of dealers selling the same make of new cars to do something similar? After all, some customers would just lose interest (though not some of you guys I suspect!).

They won't unless their part of the group which owns the franchise. :winky:

Good point. My local Lex dealer is part of the Arnold Clark group, so that might make this easier, depending how many others are owned by them.

I'm not looking for a new car just now, but it's interesting to hear all the experiences people are having with the new IS.

I have an IS250 SE-L MM in Cadoxton with black leather and love it..as you say it's personal choice, but surprisingly enough the wife agreed with me :lol:

Would like to post some (decent) pics, but currently the other side of the pond....could do in a week or so though. Just been browsing the spares catalogue in Westside Lexus, Houston...they body kits, skirts and side panels in all colours but a bit big to fit in the suitcase.

I have ordered it now in Cadoxton Slate, I have warmed to it and think it looks cool too....being delivered Wed 1 Feb .......countdown begins

I have ordered it now in Cadoxton Slate, I have warmed to it and think it looks cool too....being delivered Wed 1 Feb .......countdown begins

Congrats, not long at all, nice fast delivery!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links