Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

A Lexuslover From Spain

Hi everybody !

I introduce my self.

I am a “Lexuslover” from Spain and want to give you many thanks because from some time ago I ‘m following this forum to get info on the new IS.

I am very grateful everybody but specially to Steve (very interesting picture gallery and comments about IS’s) and Koshime (Living with the IS 250). :)

From last week I have a Lexus IS 220d Luxury, dark grey and beige inside, and I’m very happy, it is a great car (My old car was a VOLVO S60 D5). :D

You have had the cars two months before that in Spain and you gave me important info to be well prepared.

Sorry for my English, but I wanted to tell this to you. Hope you understand me.

I follow hearing from you. Thanks again

Kind regards.

A Lexuslover from Spain.

Pd. There is a Lexus owners forum in Spain. If you want to visit it the url is: http://www.lexusfaq.com/foro/ and the website: http://www.lexusfaq.com/ you will be welcome (Sorry, It is in Spanish).

Hola amante del lexus del compañero, Recepción al mundo del LOC, esperanza usted está gozando de su nuevo bebé, Este hilo de rosca es sin valor sin cuadros. Palillo alrededor ;)

And for those of us who only speak english, that says.... :P

Welcome to LOC. Hope you enjoy the new car!

(your english is way better than my spanish :) )

Hola amante del lexus del compañero, Recepción al mundo del LOC, esperanza usted está gozando de su nuevo bebé, Este hilo de rosca es sin valor sin cuadros. Palillo alrededor ;)

And for those of us who only speak english, that says.... :P

Welcome to LOC. Hope you enjoy the new car!

(your english is way better than my spanish :) )

I'm guessing something like this.

Hello my lexus loving friend, welcome to the world of the LOC, hope you are enjoying your new baby, This thread of ?rosca?-?spiral? is of no value without pictures. Stick around

Not that my spanish is any good either.

Welcome to LOC. Happy :driving:

Thank you for the welcome to the LOC.

I am very glad for your replies.

As I like your pictures, I understand you want pictures from my car.

Here some special pictures of my baby:

This is my car, before to pick up from the dealer:

a_18.jpg

a_19.jpg

a_5.jpg

a_6.jpg

And now, my car at night, with the inside lighting.

a_21.jpg

a_23.jpg

a_24.jpg

a_25.jpg

a_20.jpg

Hope this enjoy you.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links