Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat Nav Discs

I WILL PUT THIS POST HERE AGAIN FOR THE THIRD TIME: -

Does anyone know where I can get cheap Sat Nav update discs for my Is200? Can any other discs apart from Lexus ones be used in the system.

Note: - I have CD system not DVD

(this post keeps going missing! hmm??? a big why?)

Moderators are probably placing it elsewhere. Cheap sat nav ocassionally on eBay. As far as i am aware only lexus cds can be used. If i were you i would invest in something a lot better as i found it useless.

Lexus CD Nav discs are available only from Lexus dealers. No other discs will work in the system.

If you join our Gold membership you could get 15% off the price from certain dealers.

Used ones also appear on eBay now and then, normally when somebody upgrades to the latest disc they sell their old one.

Lexus CD Nav discs are available only from Lexus dealers. No other discs will work in the system.

If you join our Gold membership you could get 15% off the price from certain dealers.

Used ones also appear on ebay now and then, normally when somebody upgrades to the latest disc they sell their old one.

Thats an interesting one since Lexus manchester once said they offer no discount to Lexus owners club members as LOC is more trouble than its worth! they were his words!!

I was looking for a very cheap option really for the sat nav system. Pip I know TomTom and systems similar to that is much better than the lexus one but since my car came with it in then I may as well use it, as it looks good with it coming up out the dash! I like electric things that move, they make the car look good! lol

If anyone can offer me a cheap option, maybe an old disc they have please PM me. I will look at all possibilities

Thats an interesting one since Lexus manchester once said they offer no discount to Lexus owners club members as LOC is more trouble than its worth! they were his words!!

Then don't go to Lexus Manchester, then!

Ooh, watching The Bill and a silver LS400 just went past. Anyone on here? :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links