Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ballast Positions

It was GALLA_4 who asked for these, but thought I'd post them up in case anyone else needs it

133442688.jpg

133442686.jpg

This last one is just for anyone who wants to know close up what the colour of the 8300K bulb is like, I know I really need to change that sidelight bulb, but its good for now to make the comparison easy :)

133442685.jpg

Nice :D

I an help you out with a very nice pair of matching LED sidelight bulbs....watch out for the next Group Buy

on that point, those LED's i got from you are sweet!! they're not pure white, but have got a nice blue tint to them (very faint tint). look the nuts :D

Cheers Mate for the pics!!!

No problem, sorry it took so long to finally get them up! Have you got yours yet? :whistling:

Btw, Pip recommended the PIAA 6 LED white sidelight bulbs, and was about to buy a pair, but then found that PIAA also do a set of LED sidelights that are blue/white - does anyone know whether these would be a better match for the 8300K HIDs?

They're only 2 LED bulbs, but as they are only sidelights, it doesn't really matter how bright they are....

Cheers Mate for the pics!!!

No problem, sorry it took so long to finally get them up! Have you got yours yet? :whistling:

Btw, Pip recommended the PIAA 6 LED white sidelight bulbs, and was about to buy a pair, but then found that PIAA also do a set of LED sidelights that are blue/white - does anyone know whether these would be a better match for the 8300K HIDs?

They're only 2 LED bulbs, but as they are only sidelights, it doesn't really matter how bright they are....

like i said in a previous post, mr morse sorted me out with a set of these LED sidelights and they look really good!! if your running 8300K HID's you wanna get sidelights with a blue tint to them IMO. my HID's are 6500K and they suit them just fine. personal preference though!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links