Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally found some that fit.

i have not got any pics unfortunalty to show you but they look great.

They are for a MKI MR2 / corolla >89 / celica >89

These for CLEAR

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-Celica-Coroll...oQQcmdZViewItem

These for Crystal Clear

Hope this is of use to some of you.

When you get them, you may need to try them in different ways, but they will go straight on with no modifications needed

Enjoy

Simon

These for CLEAR

These for Crystal Clear

When you get them, you may need to try them in different ways, but they will go straight on with no modifications needed

Enjoy

Simon

Have got some from oz on order I understand they are a perfect fit and are for a landcruiser will keep you posted.

These are for a mk 2.

Simon, have you tried them.

Have got some from oz on order I understand they are a perfect fit and are for a landcruiser will keep you posted.

These are for a mk 2.

No i have not tried the Landcrusiers ones, didnt think of those, i got the Celica >89 ones and they look great, i'm very happy now, the large amber square always let the side down.

These for CLEAR

These for Crystal Clear

Enjoy

Simon

These are for a mk 2.

I bought these on eBay from a US seller and they look the same as the originals even down to the rubber vent pipe thingy and are a perfect fit see the picture.

lexuslightconversion003.jpg

Are the mk 3 different from the mk 2 ?... or am I finally going to get clear side ones to match the rest !...

I think they are the same mate, i'm pretty sure they are.

I bought these on ebay from a US seller and they look the same as the originals even down to the rubber vent pipe thingy and are a perfect fit see the picture.

lexuslightconversion003.jpg

I am talking about the Side Indicators for the Wings mate.

I have got the clear front bumper indicator kit, but it was a mission to find some clear Indicatos that go on the wing, between the door and the wheel arch.

My patience though, paid off and i managed to find some that go straight on, and have the pleasure of sharing my good news with you all.

I got mine through the company on eBay (on link in first post) and i found them to be very good, the communication was excellent and they delivered very quickly, i was very pleased with them. and haviong the choice of Crystal Clear or just Clear is a bonus too.

Simon

Got the clear side winkers off the eBay link on this post...phoned the numer listed { 01179351033 } and talked to a very polite chap called Alistair...said if they would'nt fit a MK 3 he would refund no problem...{ you want MR2Mk 1}...They arrived next day as promised and went on it 5 minutes B) ...so they "do" also fit mk 3 guys !...he said he will alter the eBay listing to include the LS 400 too...So a big Thank You to SMJ7 ! :D ...and Alistair at Ultimate Lighting.

Got the clear side winkers off the ebay link on this post...phoned the numer listed { 01179351033 } and talked to a very polite chap called Alistair...said if they would'nt fit a MK 3 he would refund no problem...{ you want MR2Mk 1}...They arrived next day as promised and went on it 5 minutes B) ...so they "do" also fit mk 3 guys !...he said he will alter the ebay listing to include the LS 400 too...So a big Thank You to SMJ7 ! :D ...and Alistair at Ultimate Lighting.

do any of these fit the is200 ? :)

Got the clear side winkers off the ebay link on this post...phoned the numer listed { 01179351033 } and talked to a very polite chap called Alistair...said if they would'nt fit a MK 3 he would refund no problem...{ you want MR2Mk 1}...They arrived next day as promised and went on it 5 minutes B) ...so they "do" also fit mk 3 guys !...he said he will alter the ebay listing to include the LS 400 too...So a big Thank You to SMJ7 ! :D ...and Alistair at Ultimate Lighting.

The Best ones for the IS200 are the new LS430 Crystal Clear side indicators which are on the current LS430 and SC430, you can get them fom the Lexus Dealer / Parts Department, but i am not sure of the Part number sorry, ( i know this because i got them for my is200 when i had one)

Simon

The Best ones for the IS200 are the new LS430 Crystal Clear side indicators which are on the current LS430 and SC430, you can get them fom the Lexus Dealer / Parts Department, but i am not sure of the Part number sorry, ( i know this because i got them for my is200 when i had one)

Simon

thanx simon :) can you remember how much ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links