Where's Mr Scarface?

tdiplc

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*

you know, i keep my mouth shut these days, mainly by not spending that much time here...

but i read this thread and despair...

yes, yes, we all know what a hard job the mods do, hell, were reminded on a weekly basis lest we forget..

and yes, were all greatful you keep the forums spammer free and nice and proffessional, and we appreciate you giving up the time...

but there seems to be an ego trip every 6 months on LOC, and whether its members, mods or both, who cares, it shouldnt really happen, and as with mike - im on quite a few other forums that seem to do just fine, even with many more, and arguably less mature members...

As for Ahmet, he's a nice guy, but lets not forget, he really wanted to be a moderator, and worked hard to get where he is, if he's wants to throw his toys out of the pram thats fine, let him get on with it.

I don't, however, get the point in this thread. If you wanted to know where he was Mark, im sure you have his email or phone number, because to me this strikes me as a sicker-fantic exercise.

in all honesty, i dont know what happened on this 'doughnut day', and not surprisingly, i dont care, I like Ahmet, he's a laugh and does a lot for the club, as do a lot of other people who come and go... do each of them get a 'oooh where are you' thread? no.

At the end of the day, its only the internet... its nothing worth getting worked up about!

I don't, however, get the point in this thread. If you wanted to know where he was Mark, im sure you have his email or phone number, because to me this strikes me as a sicker-fantic exercise.

as do a lot of other people who come and go... do each of them get a 'oooh where are you' thread? no.

Blimey. It would appear you have misunderstood me. I appologise.

I have asked the same question of quite few people over the years who have been very active then disappear.

I thought I was just being polite/concerned - sorry if I offended anyone :blush:

I'm with Mark on this one. He was only asking a question out of curiosity and concern.

For my own part, i was merely highlighting the fact that the LOC forum should be a place where people do not feel victimised, even if others feel that person is being a little melodramatic.

Big hug everyone!! (it doesn't seem to be catching on as I had hoped - apart from notable exceptions) :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links