Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where's Mr Scarface?

tdiplc

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen Scarface recently.. but I'm sure I passed Hando yesterday as he was leaving Godalming at around 5pm.

:offtopic: but you should've beeped me (although it may not have been me I didn't leave until 6:30) :)

:offtopic: Maybe it wasn't you then... another black IS in Godalming, hmmm... I was gonna beep, but pressed the bit on the indicator stalk where the horn was in my old car - :duh: . I'll beep good and proper next time!

I spoke to Ahmet on msn the other week and he said he's steering clear of LOC for the time being :blink:

Dont know why, i just assumed someone's ****** him off

That's also what I heard from him....something to do with LOC politiking :angry:

I spoke to Ahmet on msn the other week and he said he's steering clear of LOC for the time being :blink:

Dont know why, i just assumed someone's ****** him off

That's also what I heard from him....something to do with LOC politiking :angry:

Man, that's bad. Ahmet is a VERY valuable member of LOC and has put a lot of hard work in.

I know there are always two sides to a story, but whatever the problem is - needs to be sorted asap :)

If that's the case, that is very sad. :(

I'm sure people will agree that there is enough of that in our respective places of work, so let's not bring any to what I reckon is an excellent forum. I'm relatively new to the LOC and so far it has been an eye opener to the world of Lexus camaraderie, I hope this idyll has not been spoilt for Ahmet.

Man, that's bad. Ahmet is a VERY valuable member of LOC and has put a lot of hard work in.

I know there are always two sides to a story, but whatever the problem is - needs to be sorted asap :)

I'll second that sentiment Mark.

Noticed he has not been around since things got a bit heated a while back.

prob just letting the dust settle from the politicking,

I'm sure he doesn't want to policing the streets and the LOC members 24 hours a day

I noticed Zee was missing :duh:

they miss us really

come back all is forgiven :lol:

I'll second that sentiment Mark.

Noticed he has not been around since things got a bit heated a while back.

I third that..... What makes LOC unique is that members go well out of their way to help.... often not in the visible forum, so then it's personal... Ahmet is an integral part of the team....

Maybe..... he has computer problems?..... i will contact him and see if he needs any help.... :D

OK I'm going to speak my mind, 254 views on this thread and 20 posts, says a lot to me.

Matt closed a thread today because of a number of PM's from members, why send PM's post.

How long are the members going to sit on the fence?

You have a number of choices: -

1/ Show support for the people who give their time to make this the best forum there is.

2/ Hold your hand up and say "I will give a few hours of MY day to LOC" and moderate.

3/ Bugger off and go elsewhere if you don't like the way the boards are run.

I for one have noticed that the place has gone almost silent since "donuts day".

OK I'm going to speak my mind, 254 views on this thread and 20 posts, says a lot to me.

Matt closed a thread today because of a number of PM's from members, why send PM's post.

How long are the members going to sit on the fence?

You have a number of choices: -

1/ Show support for the people who give their time to make this the best forum there is.

2/ Hold your hand up and say "I will give a few hours of MY day to LOC" and moderate.

3/ Bugger off and go elsewhere if you don't like the way the boards are run.

I for one have noticed that the place has gone almost silent since "donuts day".

'Donuts day' was indeed a milestone in LOC.

254 views and only 20 posts, i think its pretty self explanatory macrs200 what people think in regards to the topic in question.

I am only stating something. I have posted on this.

And I'll second you on that count Neil.....

I'm a frequenter of several forums, both here and abroad and find them a breath of fresh air compared to the dictatorial status of LOC.

(Committee member says "well fck off there then")

But the only reason I still frequent this forum is

a) I've made some good friends here

B) I like to keep ahead of the game with original and innovative modification and tuning ideas.

The recent posts on LOC over the past month or so have, in general, become banale and quite frankly boring...

Yes....give me the usual crap about "private club" "T&C" etc but quit behaving like petulant children, grow up, get yourselves a life, a reality check and let the guys speak as they want...within moderation of course!

Picketting for a wage increase?
I am only stating something. I have posted on this.

Oh, so you did and very constructive too!

That mean you are going to take his place then?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links