Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

North/northwest Meet?

Ally

Is anyone up for a North/Northwest meet sometime? Potential places could be Blackpool, Lake Windermere, Keswick etc. Possibly taking place at the start of May so it doesn't clash with any other meets. If anyone is interested or has any ideas give me a shout.

cheers

Ally :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone up for a North/Northwest meet sometime? Potential places could be Blackpool, Lake Windermere, Keswick etc. Possibly taking place at the start of May so it doesn't clash with any other meets. If anyone is interested or has any ideas give me a shout.

cheers

Ally :D

Im up for it Ally, im on my lads staggggg do 4th to the 9th :shifty: so that date out for me :D

Always seemed rather anorak to me.

Errr......then don't go then :blink:

Hence why i asked what exactly occurs at a meet, hence why i have never attended one because i USED to think (narrow mindedly) that it was anorak.

I am actually asking for people who know and who attend what is it all about.

Learn to read before jumping the gun. :whistling: you concrete faced faced coont.

the main reasons i go to meets are:-

to put faces to the usernames.

to see other members cars in the flesh and get some ideas for future mods.

for a bit of banter.

for the good food (usually).

for the excessive alcohol consumption (JAE)

I've met some good people through the meets that i consider friends. Its better than sitting in front of a computer and typing into cyberspace. :D

I can honestly say that in the meets i have been to, i haven't met anyone wearing an anorak :winky:

I thought it was anorak but now i know more.

I mean a macdonalds meet is all i drove past in the past. I knew a lexus meet wasnt on the same level as donuts and milkshake.

And yes they were pulling donuts.

i wouldnt mind attending, like others often wonderd what a 'meet' actually entailed off.

i think sheffield would be a GREAT place to have the meet :whistling:

i wouldnt mind attending, like others often wonderd what a 'meet' actually entailed off.

i think sheffield would be a GREAT place to have the meet :whistling:

We try to sort out a meet, with something to do, if daytime, say bowling then eat, or at night something to eat, that sort of thing, if you know anywhere in your area, and you can sort something out, please say so :D

Anyone gonna invite Mr Best :unsure:

Not seen Duncan around on boards for a while either, wonder if we can get him along in the skyline

Ohhhhhhh...don't give it the kiss of death :blink:

If you hadn't noticed, any posts which mention Besty are removed, for some ridiculous reason :o

Not seen Duncan around on boards for a while either, wonder if we can get him along in the skyline

If you hadn't noticed, any posts which mention Besty are removed, for some ridiculous reason :o

Wasn't intending to cause any trouble. Must have missed something over the last few days (of which i will not resurrect) Was just wondering if anyone was gonna invite him :tomato:

Wasn't intending to cause any trouble. Must have missed something over the last few days (of which i will not resurrect) Was just wondering if anyone was gonna invite him :tomato:

I'm sure Besty will be around...in one of his identities :lol::lol::lol:

looks like this could be a goer with the amount of interest. If we can all agree on a date first then we could think about a decent venue :unsure:

What about either Sunday the 14th or 21st May?

If anyone has Mr Best's phone number then it would be rude not to invite him :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk