Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Bournemouth Gs300 (aristo) Meet - Anyone?

Would be great to meet other imported GS300 (Aristo) owners in the Bournemouth area.

Me and my mate have a modified GS300 with a nice bodykit. We are looking to do it up more and any help would be nice. Would be great to see other versions of this car and see what other people have done to them. Perhaps a nice sunny weekend meet with a coffee and a sandwich!!

Cheers everyone. :)

mat_b_2006@hotmail.co.uk

hi mate

dangerous brain is in Bournemouth and has an aristo!

I am in bournemouth too so let me know if you get a few to go.

Seaview is a good place

Yeah Sea View is good. My mate knows where that is. It looks all over Poole, and has a little place you can have tea. You can drive in to it, then has an exit. It is also free parking, has a lovely sea view and a great place to meet other Lexus enthusiasts and have an Ice Cream, perhaps on a Sunny weekend day, watching DVDs in the GS300.

We are up for it. Have a sound out competition (Bass, volume etc). But also a quiet and nice afternoon looking at other Lexus cars. We could do it as a 'All lexus owners welcome', but mainly a GS300 import meet.

Anyone else interested?

Mat

I'm up the road :D

peter are you gonna jack up the weymouth meets again, i think now that we know there's a few in the area it could become quite big (club jap)

I'm waiting to here from my contact, I think I might have to ring him again. He mentioned the same format as last year, but I told him we will probably give the Sept one a miss as it got dark to early. So June through to Aug last Fri of each month if that is OK with people

I am going to bring my digi cam along to take some pics of all the cars (if allowed to).

The cars wouldnt have to be GS300s or modified in any way or form. Perhaps at least a furry dice? :blush:

Im not looking for any wheel spins or show offs. Lexus's are more luxury than wheel spin bad boys anyway lol.

Anyone else for up a weekend afternoon meet at Sea View in Bournemouth? Hope it's a sunny one.

Mat

Ok a Bournemouth Meet is on if anyone wants to come.

Parkstone Seaview Pub for GS300's (Aristo) ... But other Lexus Imports are of course welcome. The meet is at 12 Mid-day on Sunday 9th April 2006. Sorry for the late notice.

See you all there for a Coffee and to chat about the cars and any mods or just chill out.

Please let me know on here if you are coming. Hope its a good day. If its pooring down with rain the meet will be cancelled. But if its ok will see you all there.

Cheers

Mat

No Donuts Please.

Yeah at the Seaview Hotel Pub: see here for map and location:

http://www.westcountrypubs.com/pubs/4251/

If there are too many Lexus's/imports, we can spread between the Sea View view point and The pub car park.

I was only joking of course about the donuts. lol

Hope it turns out to be a good day.

Cheers all see you all there: Sea View Pub, 12 Midday Sunday 9th April 06.

Don't forget to bring your car.

Cheers

Mat

The meet went down a treat. Sorry for the late notice though guys. Ashame more didnt come. It was lovely weather for it.

We had two Aristos there which was nice, and a drink outside the Sea View Pub. Great place to meet. Then went on afterwards to the Sea View Point which had loads of American cars. They still looked at the Aristos though. And heard The Beast! All free parking, cheap drinks etc. Great stuff.

Heres a few pics of todays meet. Next time we will give a bit more notice.

IMAGE_068.jpg

IMAGE_070.jpg

IMAGE_067.jpg

IMAGE_065.jpg

Hope to see more at the next meet :)

Cheers,

Matt

Sounds like you had fun.Love the blue colour not seen many in blue,nice wheels B)

Ive been working in and around my car nearly all day thursday/friday doing all sorts of jobs on it and last night drove up to Heathrow and back.Needed some time alway from the thing or i would have drove down to the meet.Maybe next time guys.

cheers chips.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk