Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring Video

Bazza

Good video, wish I could say the same about your taste aof music though ............. :D

LOL If you think that soundtrack is bad.... wait till you hear the soundtrack to the footage in my car LOL

32682-0-300-0-300.jpg

At last my lap has been authorised by google

Here

Best viewed at original size.

Probably not the best time to go out on track, seems every man and his dog had the same idea.

You'll have to ignore the talking, didn't think to put music on.

Hopefully Jasons will be uploaded tonight for you all to hear :winky:

Cool.... did you do a second lap at pace?........ blow those people carriers away?.....

no, didn't really have time, there were about 6 track closures that day. At least I got one lap in and should know the track a bit better for next year.

Don't think I dropped much below 60 at all, so it wasn't really slow, its just the locals know the track inside out and just fly round.

Your constantly looking in your rear view mirror.

Here

Probably not the best time to go out on track, seems every man and his dog had the same idea.

excellent

i love the dialogue :lol::lol:

"its scarey"

"fast car, fast car"

"i cant overtake a motor bike"

"one minute twelve fifty seven"

:lol::lol:

one thing though ....why oh why did you miss out the karasoul , thats the best bit :o

excellent

"its scarey"

"fast car, fast car"

one thing though ....why oh why did you miss out the karasoul , thats the best bit :o

I liked the comment

"This is nothing like the game!"

We went round it on JJ's lap, guess I chickened out after seeing the car in front go round the top.

Next year for sure though.

Good video, wish I could say the same about your taste aof music though ............. :D

LOL If you think that soundtrack is bad.... wait till you hear the soundtrack to the footage in my car LOL

Its now up for everyone to hear Jason

Google video again best viewed at original size or double size.

Its now up for everyone to hear Jason

Google video again best viewed at original size or double size.

Thanks Lee :D :D

I think I got faster toward the end, must have been the confidence and the lack of mud on teh wheels... it was very pedestrian prior to that! :lol:

The Typhoon sounds nice as well :)

Best so far... rear passanger recording definitly looks faster, well done!

Definately gonna invest in a headrest camera mount for next year. Think the windscreen mount might get too much sun glare.

Thanks Lee :D :D

I think I got faster toward the end, must have been the confidence and the lack of mud on teh wheels... it was very pedestrian prior to that! :lol:

The Typhoon sounds nice as well :)

Your car really sounded nice when you went whizzing past us.

Here

excellent

"its scarey"

"fast car, fast car"

Okay, in my defense I had only just recovered my phone from the footwell (that's why the camera was so interested in his dashboard at a couple of points towards the end of the lap) and ... erm... I'm not good with numbers. One minute twelve fifty seven... I'll never live that down. :whistling:

Oh, and I managed to top it off a few days later by deleting his laptime from my mobile whilst we were sitting in the pub showing another friend the lap. D'oh!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk