Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wah!

:blink:

I rang one of the Dublin dealers just to see out of interest what it would cost to replace the alloys on my IS. The reason being all of them were scuffed when I bought it second hand.

Well the damage would be €1,000 each

€4000 for a set of wheels.

He is checking if they might be replacable under to old extended warrantee thing. Fingers crossed.

I rang one of the Dublin dealers just to see out of interest what it would cost to replace the alloys on my IS. The reason being all of them were scuffed when I bought it second hand.

He is checking if they might be replacable under to old extended warrantee thing. Fingers crossed.

You could send them over to the UK by armed guard in a hired limo get them reconed with 9ct gold and fly them back in a private jet for less ! :D :D

You could send them over to the UK by armed guard in a hired limo get them reconed with 9ct gold and fly them back in a private jet for less ! :D :D

I could probably buy a first year IS200 for that money in the UK if I looked hard enough.

I can get them refurbed for a lot less but I realy like the diamond cut parts which are lost in any refurb.

I should know tomorrow if they can do anything based on the original warrantee.

Anyone know what was the story with this. What years were included in the replacements.

I could probably buy a first year IS200 for that money in the UK if I looked hard enough.

I can get them refurbed for a lot less but I realy like the diamond cut parts which are lost in any refurb.

I should know tomorrow if they can do anything based on the original warrantee.

Anyone know what was the story with this. What years were included in the replacements.

If not covered by warrenty, just goto a reputable restorer. The wife kerbed the alloys I bought for her Focus 2 weeks after fitting, so I gave up. Let them detriate to a shocking state,but then got them referbed after 2 or so years and the came back like brand new and only cost £140 for 4 :)

That's incredible, I believe £1000 is for the set.

It is the price I got a brand new set of 18" Work wheels :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links