Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ripped Off! Trd Styling Kit

Back on topic,

Paul rather than letting the bast*rd get away with it Scott free, would it be possible to pass the debt on to one of those debt collection agencies( no win no fee )... let them hound this guy for you, I mean EBay had some details on him and you paid the money through the bank so he has to be traceable....

One of the guys on this forum is in Debt collection.... he may be able to advise......

I might be too optimistic in my thinking but i hate to let him get off....

Even if their fee was only covered by what they collected it would bring some satisfaction

Sorry if I'm talking out my A**e :blush: , as thankfully i haven't been is this situation....

Noel

Good point, maybe a bit optimistic but probably worth a try.

The point of starting this thread was to warn other LOC members of this fraudster, not to start hurling abusives across the net. I think the angry Pip should calm down a bit and we should all shake hands.

If anyone is in the debt collecting buisness and thinks it's worth a try drop me a PM.

Oh, anyone for popcorn?... Pip, i think you need to chill out, insinuating your going to batter Mike in person is the lowest of the low... if you think trying to super impose your size or self defence is justifiable on a forum then bully's like you shouldn't be allowed on public domains, Bully's should be BANNED!!!!!!!!

Mr Frosty, i think you should try and contact the seller through mail... I would even try solictor, if it cost £100 for a letter least you get something back?

Just had another thought, the seller is actually selling a CD player for an IS200 on eBay right now.

Check-out this link..........

Ebay Link

Now, this has got me thinking, but i probably need the help of a few others to bid on it, he will sus my eBay id straight away.

Maybe the winner could ask for his address to collect? I know he lives in the Birmingham area. If I had his address I would make the journey down there just to break his legs myself.

Wouldn't get my money back but make me feel better.

Does anyone else have a cunning plan how to F*ck him up?

Just had another thought, the seller is actually selling a CD player for an IS200 on ebay right now.

Ebay Link

Now, this has got me thinking, but i probably need the help of a few others to bid on it, he will sus my ebay id straight away.

Maybe the winner could ask for his address to collect? I know he lives in the Birmingham area. If I had his address I would make the journey down there just to break his legs myself.

Could you not set up a second account too like he has done.....

Have you told eBay your suspicions? that it's the same guy... or do they not give a sh*t when push comes to shove?

Just had another thought, the seller is actually selling a CD player for an IS200 on ebay right now.

Ebay Link

Now, this has got me thinking, but i probably need the help of a few others to bid on it, he will sus my ebay id straight away.

His description of the stereo says it has the error 3 message. Which means the headunit is broke :blink:

Mr Frosty,

I think you have made your point across now, and other members can still see the point you have made across from the start of this thread.

I'm closing it now, as it's not going anywhere constructive ..... and is becoming the centre of attention for people to hurl abuse at each other.

Can I warn those from now, that if anyone has a problem to PM me, rather than starting up a thread .... complaining why this thread was closed.

Any subsequent threads will be closed, and the poster will be banned, we don't need this political rubbish on here, lets all keep it freindly, that's what we are here for.

I thank you.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links