Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Turbo - Supercharge - Na

altezzawill

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have seen a few that come from Japan with Greddy turbo's already fitted ( 270bhp) , don't know if there are any factory fitted ones, think it was an aftermarket option because they are common enough, have seen 4 or 5 for sale on the Irish websites in the past......

money is not an issue really! i like the idea of supercharging but 300bhp is bout the upper limit of it and i wan maybe 350bhp! i know that turbo is the way for that type of power! i wana hear wat the people who have turbo'd an supercharged an NA tuned their cars an see wats good to do and whats not

Save the bother and buy one of these then..... :D

car_portal_pic_25663.jpg

Audi RS3 out testing near the company's HQ in Ingolstadt, Germany. The RS3 will have a wider track, larger wheels and significantly sport-tuned suspension as the spy shot shows, though what's under the hood has yet to be revealed. It could be powered by a pumped up version of the R32's V6 making somewhere around 350 bhp, or the RS4's 420-bhp V8 could find its way beneath the bonnet. Either way, the A3's small size and big engine will make for one awesome Audi.

I'm dismissing the idea of turbo charging my car after I sat in a 350 hp Trust turboed Altezza. The Blitz s/c is still faster :shifty:

The lag was horrible. I put my foot on it and nothing! with the s/c, my car would be flying. :yawn:

Your not the only person whos said this to me...

I bet you wish you kept the smaller pulley :winky:

I'm dismissing the idea of turbo charging my car after I sat in a 350 hp Trust turboed Altezza. The Blitz s/c is still faster :shifty:

The lag was horrible. I put my foot on it and nothing! with the s/c, my car would be flying. :yawn:

as i was saying before tne trust and Greddy manifold is not the best! its not equal lengths making to slower to boost bigger turbos

Most of the Altezza Turbo kits have cast manifolds.

The only ones that don't are the HKS GT-RS, Power Enterprise and i believe the Amuse kit.

Here is what i call a proper Turbo manifold :D

p1020659.jpg

p1020646.jpg

Power Enterprise kit.. Only thing i don;t like the look of is the solid oil lines...

I work in a factory full of stainless steal :D ,

plus I all ready have the drawing for the manifold flange, which will cost about £20 to have cut out,

turbo flange is peace of pi$$ to make just, so it would be just buying the bends and cutting and welding together

I work in a factory full of stainless steal :D ,

plus I all ready have the drawing for the manifold flange, which will cost about £20 to have cut out,

turbo flange is peace of pi$$ to make just, so it would be just buying the bends and cutting and welding together

ok thats class!

did u draw it on cad?

no not yet

were gonna try and draw it all in 3D,

I can't use the cad package that we've got, but one of the other guys at work wants to give it ago, this will be the 1st time he's drawn in x,y and z plans with lots of bends at different angels so will be a bit of a head ache :wacko:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links