Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm A Traitor!

dark_is200

Bloody Mobile Wheelchair

Blimey More W******(last word rhymes with tankers) hahaha :backofnet:

in all fairness i do like the x5 stick some 22" chromes on it and a some subs and u gots a nice pimp mobile :blush:

sorry Mitch - had to lose the naughty word mate

Edited by Matthew_McNally

Bloody Mobile Wheelchair

Blimey More W******(last word rhymes with tankers) hahaha :backofnet:

sorry Mitch - had to lose the naughty word mate

not a problem mate, i didnt think it would show the word thats why i gave a clue as to what it might be in brackets :D

Ok, sorry to scare you all! I'm no longer a traitor - the X5 was a hire car for the weekend!

Very fast though - the performance figures quoted are too low, managed to do 0-60 in 5.9 which is stunning for a car that big. Very tempted to trade the IS200 in for a 4.6 X5. Was very glad to be able to drive this weekend even though there was snow everywhere.

I was too tempted and I am trading mine in for an X5 ! :o :o It is a smart car - tested the Rx300 as well but was put off by the lack of options and the looks and the rubbish trade in price from the Lexus Dealer ! - a relative has just bought an Rx300 so don't feel too guilty - I'll promote the benefits of going gold - shouldn't be too difficult !.

Ok, sorry to scare you all! I'm no longer a traitor - the X5 was a hire car for the weekend!

Keiran,

Disney mean we can't keep the BMW acronyms coming in!!

Bavarian Motor Waterlogged :arrrggg-matey:

BMW = B***k Man's Wheels!

I know, being both black and having had 5 BMW's that this is still bound to offened someone so I apologise in advance. But for the record, when they are pimped up and driven by wanna be rapper/bad a$$ gangsta types even I cringe and straighten my tie using the lexus rear veiw mirror ( pretending to be very white)...

Loz

Also Bl**k Man's Will-he has been heard before now.

Bints Made Welcome

Bringing My Waders B)

Burn My Wallet

Blown My Wad

Hey looking at the last two, anyone would think I thought they were bad value.... :withstupid:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links