Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2 Pictures

Mr-Lex

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are quick of the mark,cant say i noticed alot of gti there,or were there?(front wheel?)The track cars there were awesome,there was an amg merc from the 90s and a couple of old astras(track) that seemed to be keeping pace with the 911's,that was a sight.(cant forget the rs's also)Lee have you lot had that straight line race yet or what?.Things i wished id done now was, gotta a passenger ride in the starlet and in lee's motor, although i get treated to the later quite regularly,can never stop giggling when lee chucks it about. :hehe:

Lee have you lot had that straight line race yet or what?

Not yet mate, still sorting out the details for the runway

can never stop giggling when lee chucks it about. :hehe:

He's on about the car before any one mentions anything different :)

they are quick of the mark,cant say i noticed alot of gti there,or were there?(front wheel?)The track cars there were awesome,there was an amg merc from the 90s and a couple of old astras(track) that seemed to be keeping pace with the 911's,that was a sight.(cant forget the rs's also)Lee have you lot had that straight line race yet or what?.Things i wished id done now was, gotta a passenger ride in the starlet and in lee's motor, although i get treated to the later quite regularly,can never stop giggling when lee chucks it about. :hehe:

mate you only had to ask

ill put you on the top of the list for next time :D

did any of you guys get to take vids actuarally on the ring, I enjoyed watching them last time :D

:P

ok video is hosted

for some unknown reason the quality is not very good, its fine on the original ?

the action is VERY jerky, so have the sick bags ready

on the one lap there are two accidents, the second was being marshalled hence why the camera drops

notice the giggling after the karasoul .....thats Janey :lol:

notice the typical BMW who wouldn`t get out the way ;)

and then jams his brakes on in the middle of the last long straight :huh:

if you can get to the end ...well done , strong stomach is needed

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...ration%3Amedium

nice one bazza what felt better round the ring starlet or lexus ?????

of topic i no but was watching an old top gear the other day and i saw u HAHAHHAHAHA suprised me loads lololol doddy was round as well we had a good laugh

nice one bazza what felt better round the ring starlet or lexus ?????

of topic i no but was watching an old top gear the other day and i saw u HAHAHHAHAHA suprised me loads lololol doddy was round as well we had a good laugh

the starlet ! :o

the starlet really feels at home on the track, although not so much on normal roads :crybaby:

seemed to handle great, and the acceleration was there when needed

where as the lexus handled fine but it lacks the instant acceleration

ahh ....see im famous :D

i dont hear people saying they saw mr clarkson, but loads say they have seen me :lol:

Hi,

Reading through the whole thread and seeing all the pictures it looks like it was a Scream B)

The mk1 Cortina looks mint..

I couldnt get the picture link to work though :blush:

Says You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. A valid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.gif, an invalid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.one.gif

Glad you all had a Great time and all the cars and people come back in one piece.

Chips

yxoly0.jpg

That's wrong :D

Ahmet finds it easy enough :P

Looks like you all had an ace time, so who were the chicks with Paul, and most importantly of all - did anyone stick it up them :lol:

Looks like you all had an ace time, so who were the chicks with Paul, and most importantly of all - did anyone stick it up them :lol:

Pauls GAY...he'll never go after the chicks :P :lol: That's why Maneesh/Jane wrote that informative message on the cars windows :lol::lol:

Hope the hire company don't see this :)

http://ringbunny.fotopic.net/p33148085.html

:o :o :o that's very incriminating :o :o

funnily enuff, the fella we hired from knew we went to the ring and first thing he said when we returned it, "how fast did you do it in"....and Mr blabber mouth (Paul) told him.... :o :o :lol: Paul check your credit card statement...think hez taken your deposit :P :lol:

Pauls GAY...he'll never go after the chicks :P :lol: That's why Maneesh/Jane wrote that informative message on the cars windows :lol::lol:

Hope the hire company don't see this :)

http://ringbunny.fotopic.net/p33148085.html

:o :o :o that's very incriminating :o :o

funnily enuff, the fella we hired from knew we went to the ring and first thing he said when we returned it, "how fast did you do it in"....and Mr blabber mouth (Paul) told him.... :o :o :lol: Paul check your credit card statement...think hez taken your deposit :P :lol:

So you lot didn't take your nurburgring hats off before returning the car? :shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk