Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Great Deal On Car Insurance

Rrs200

I just took a new great deal policy for my altezza today with A-Plan, cant believe the premium to compare with my pervious insurance (Adrian Flux) even with points on the license and listed of modification on my car.

Have to say thanks to Leo and Alastair to offer such a great deal.

As you might need it to call 01635-521818, make sure you mention the LOC club for discount.

I agree,A-Plan were great when i renewed my insurance in April,also took care of my second car by mirroring my NCB from the Lexus.

Nice to see they have a banner on this website. :D

I agree,A-Plan were great when i renewed my insurance in April,also took care of my second car by mirroring my NCB from the Lexus.

Nice to see they have a banner on this website. :D

Looks like we got outselves a resident insurance company!!!

:lol:

Do you know if A plan will let me use NCB on a car and a bike????

Potentially we will be able to do something, we will need you to give us a call, so that we can assess your needs and requirements and advise you from there.

01635 521818

rang you the other day (a plan not you individually) for a turbo is, you couldnt do anything apparently, is this the case or can u sort something out??

Cheers Elliott

Do you know if A plan will let me use NCB on a car and a bike????

Potentially we will be able to do something, we will need you to give us a call, so that we can assess your needs and requirements and advise you from there.

01635 521818

rang you the other day (a plan not you individually) for a turbo is, you couldnt do anything apparently, is this the case or can u sort something out??

Cheers Elliott

Are you sure you rang the Newbury branch, no one in my office recognises your details, perhaps you should call me tomorrow on 01635 521818, or pm your number and one of my staff or I will call you

Adrian Flux....

Now i found them to be a really good insurance company for modified cars. The only reason i started using them is that the company i work for put in there backoffice computer system. I've been to the site there in Kings lynn a couple of times now. They just keep getting bigger and bigger.

Another insurance company you may want to consider is Express insurance.

http://www.expressinsurance.co.uk/

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links