Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Guy's and Gal's

Some time ago replaced my none standard wheels with refurbished originals, for the last six months bee searching on eBay, the only set that came up which I put a bid on unfortunately went into hospital and could not finalise the bid.

So is there a spare set out there for sale.

Regards Syd

Hi Guy's and Gal's

Some time ago replaced my none standard wheels with refurbished originals, for the last six months bee searching on Ebay, the only set that came up which I put a bid on unfortunately went into hospital and could not finalise the bid.

Regards Syd

Glad to see my old wheels are still rolling! The replacements are oop North somewhere now. I got my Ser 4 wheels re-furbed too.

Off for a 70 mile round trip trundle now...... :D

hi syd have you not been well as i have not seen you on here

and i need a cap for mine have syds caps are 7 inch dia.

Hi Matt i'm OK dad passed away, sorting out his estate. There are two size's 75mm and 80mm MK2 is 75mm Mk3 80mm, i need 80mm

have a 75mm if this is OK. PM me with your address and i will post to you at no cost.

Regaeds Syd

Hi Guy's and Gal's

Some time ago replaced my none standard wheels with refurbished originals, for the last six months bee searching on Ebay, the only set that came up which I put a bid on unfortunately went into hospital and could not finalise the bid.

Regards Syd

Glad to see my old wheels are still rolling! The replacements are oop North somewhere now. I got my Ser 4 wheels re-furbed too.

Off for a 70 mile round trip trundle now...... :D

Hi Chris, after referbishing the wheel they look great, Thanks again for the best by of the year.

Regards Syd

Hi Matt i'm OK dad passed away, sorting out his estate. There are two size's 75mm and 80mm MK2 is 75mm Mk3 80mm, i need 80mm

have a 75mm if this is OK. PM me with your address and i will post to you at no cost.

Regaeds Syd

what caps are you on about as i need the caps that are 7in

matt

like these caps

wheels

Regaeds Syd

what caps are you on about as i need the caps that are 7in

matt

like these caps

wheels

The MK2 and the MK3 Wheel covers i call caps are diferant size's MK2 are 75mm and MK3 are 80mm.

Measure the wheel covers in mm and let me know.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links