Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A-plan Insurance

MrADeveci

My insurance was due for renewal.

I'm currently with (who where at the time) the cheapest Elephant.co.uk

I had my renewal come through, a 10 month (bonus accelerator) policy for £805

I currently have 2 years NCB, and went to Alistair Chapman @ A-Plan who was able to not only beat that quote, but also give me a 12 month policy !

A-Plan was able to quote me £789 (including gold discount) for a full 12 months Fully Comp Insurance !

Top service, and very friendly, give them a call ! B)

Highly Recommended.

01635 521 818

http://www.aplan.co.uk/motor/car-insurance-quote.php?int=418

They gave me a decent quote as well but unfortunatly for them Saga {old b-----d) are offering a beat your best quote deal at the moment so I'll be going with them. £239 for an IS300 fully comp.

just waiting for them to get back to me

couple insurance people are willing to beat you quote, i am with adrian flux so far there quote was 621, so went on churchill's website got a quote of 821 rang them up as it says on there site they will beat any quote by £2 and the offered me one for £619 big difference

Just waiting for A plan to get back to me

Seems living in the back of beyond has some benefits ;)

I tend to agree IanCornwall that living in the back of beyond has its benefits. I have just paid £272 for my IS 250 Se-L inc. protected no claims for life, legal and business cover for my wife and I (both over 50) with Morethan. I did try a lot of other companies, some were close but as I have had excellent service from Morethan after my wife had had argument with one of our granite walls in a lane near us I decided to stay with them.

I wince when I see quotes on here like Scarfaces at £789. I don’t even pay £500 for both my cars combined and the other one is a 4x4 as the roads out of my village do flood a fair bit and I need it to get out.

As stated I’m glad I live in the back of beyond.

BTW IanCornwall I’ll be in your area tomorrow. I’ve got a day spare so I’m hoping to get to Cotehele House before it closes for the winter. I’ve got my passport out to cross the Tamar.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links