Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Track Attack 2007

johnboy

Have been looking round for a substitute venue for brunters.

Seems a lot of the tracks have put there prices up due to new noise regs, ;)

Have found this one at a reasonable price, it wont be any more than last year, depending on how many cars we can get, maybe a little cheaper.

Date we are looking at is 28th april

It has a sprint track and an area for drifting, on site refreshments etc etc

Have a look here and let me know what you all think... within reason lol

Its just off the A1 at Grantham

click on the Barkston Heath links for pics of previous events

barkston heath

Thanks

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this still be a Lexus and Toyota joint day again?

id say, ;)

Cool :)

It looks like the track also has some nice grass incase of run offs, so the front bumper stays on :lol:

Track infact looks and sounds excellent John :D

cool, that means I can come in my MR2!

Count me in chaps! :D

Mikey, fancy a race? :whistling:

ermmm....I'm thinking I'll need a little driving tuition after my spin at Donington this weekend...

:D :D :D :D

Good man! I haven't managed to get onto a track since Silverstone! Will hopefully get round to it in Jan / Feb.

Just so everyone is in the picture.. this is still at feedback level. Nothing is booked yet.

Please take time to check out the track. We want you guys to enjoy the day as you have done at previous Track Attacks.

Cheers Bazza

Layout looks good, but track looks a bit narrow. Not much room to overtake the slower cars.

Does look a little narrow, but I'd say its probably similar to Snetterton and they race around that fine :D At least there doesn't seem to be any Armco around :lol:

I read all the blurb and found this, it says it is organised sprint style so only one car at a time. You get your run then round to the end of the queue again to wait for another run.

BARKSTON HEATH ( Drifters Paradise)

Our next Barkston Heath Event will be on Sunday 19th November. At Barkston we are able are able to offer 2 courses. A smooth tarmac sprint style course of approx 1200 metres and a concrete surfaced Slalom / Drift Course of the same length. The centrally situated paddock offers excellent views of all activities. Both courses will run an Open Pit Lane. The 2 courses operate on a sprint event basis which means cars run through the course and then rejoin and run through again. There will be suitable gaps between cars and overtaking rules that mean everyone no matter what their ability and car can enjoy uninterupted and unintimidated runs. This format also means that we can cater for single seater / open wheeled cars that are usually unable to join in the fun of a normal lapping style trackday.

The nature of the surrounding landscape and road surface on the Drift Course which seems to create far les squeal than is normal make this venue a Drifters paradise. We are surprised that not many real Drifter enthusiasts have not discovered it by now.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk