Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Recognise This Exhaust?

IRLRs200

Anyone know if this is just the standard exhaust or is it an after market one? If so can anyone tell me who makes it. It was on my car when i bought it and have no idea. I'll post up a clip in the morning that might help someone identify it

1608061525sj3.jpg

1608061526zk3.jpg

No name or anything on it. Small plate underneath it ill try get to it tomorrow to see if it has a brand. ill take some up close pics too

Reminds me a little of the Janspeed one that Dave is doing now, the exterior diameter looks more the size of a Hyper than the standard I think - just comparing to the size of the rear fog light as the Hyper was about the same as that?

Could be a Blueflame. 100mm polished, slash cut, rolled tip.

Hmmm interesting, i thought it was a chrom tip but it doesnt come off and sounds a lot different than my mates standard one. ill try and see what is stamped onto the back box, need to clean some crap off to make it out, hopefully that will clear things up. And it is a slash cut and has a rolled lip. ill update some pics and vids in the morning. Cheers lads

Think the standard chrome tip is cut square, that looks like it has a slash. Diameter looks about standard for the sport IMHO.

:offtopic: liking ur exhaust MAC, how loud is it, i wanna change exhausts cause mine is too loud. Want to add a bit of extra BHP at the same time. Any recommendations lads?

Not sure if you can still get them but maybe the Blitz NurSpec, closest thing I can think of to the Super Drager which is discontinued as was the Hyper. Don't know if Dave had any Kazama's left as that could also be an option, it's very similar to the HKS Hyper. Sounds nice

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links