Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Questions

trd altezza

i have picked the wheel i want but i want to go for 18's will i go for 18x8 or 18x7 and a 30mm drop?i want to keep the ride smooth too. :winky:

and whats the best profile tyre to go for with the 18's on a altezza? :question:

heres the wheels i am looking at advan Siena Generation II

advan_siena2.jpg

Nice wheels, how much they setting you back? Remember the wider the wheel the moreyou will pay for tryes to fit.

Just incase you dont know, The Rs200 is already lowered 15mm from standard so i think a set of 30mm lowering springs will only bring you down an additional 15mm. Not sure about wheel size im sure someone will be along soon to clarify things

Nice choice of alloys mate :D

Those Advan's will be very very expensive though, have you thought about going with something like the Ultralites?

They're cheaper, ok they're not the Advan's but easier to replace in the event that anything bad should ever happen!

Here's a link - http://www.ultralitewheels.com/WP-755.htm

nur_black.jpg

nur_hyper.jpg

Really nice design, if I was to buy some alloys for the Aristo tomorrow it would be these as the same style looks awesome on Gaz Walker's car!

Those Advan's will be very very expensive though, have you thought about going with something like the Ultralites?

They're cheaper, ok they're not the Advan's but easier to replace in the event that anything bad should ever happen!

nur_black.jpg

nur_hyper.jpg

Really nice design, if I was to buy some alloys for the Aristo tomorrow it would be these as the same style looks awesome on Gaz Walker's car!

iv got the money so its cool :winky:

nur_black.jpg

nur_hyper.jpg

iv got the money so its cool :winky:

just wana make sure im ordering the right profile i want 18x8 with 225/40/18 toyo's will they fit ok???? :blush:

i want 18x8 with 225/40/18 toyo's will they fit ok???? :blush:

Ya that seems fine, you could probably get wider than 225 on 8j though... but like the lads have said , check the OFFSET or they won't fit

Edited by Monster-Mat

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links