Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Light On My Dash Board

IS200SEJASON

This light came on for the first time yesterday when pulling out of a junction just caught it out the corner of my eye as it only flashed on then off again and has happened a couple of times today as well

Its the one of a little car with swerving lines behind it also it lights up in yellow

Q. Is there something wrong with my TRC or is this normal?? or maybe its something else

Please advise?

Thanks

erm its to say the TRC was activated, indicating wheel slip.....completely normal

Yeah you'll probably get it alot this time of year if you tend to be heavy footed when pulling off, as the roads are a little icy etc

yeah definitely. the ammount of power its sucks away is stupid!!

just got to be easy on the throttle and feed it in.

im not one for jammin the throttle down, only when im on a roundabout tho!! i love them things!!!!

but i know its probably going to come to a horrible end soon!! its just to easy to get that backend out!!!

Yea did feal the loss of power quite scary when your pulling out of a junction and all of a sudden you aint moving moving much!

Need to improve the accelaration of mine any cheap tips?

I have a turbo kit for sale :winky:

lol think he ment cheap lol

yeah must be small mods u can do to imporve performance im guessing stock its set down a bit

can we tweak ecu or get bigger maf or any thing to get better performance ge the engine up to its max performance coz they never leave factory 100%

lol think he ment cheap lol

yeah must be small mods u can do to imporve performance im guessing stock its set down a bit

can we tweak ecu or get bigger maf or any thing to get better performance ge the engine up to its max performance coz they never leave factory 100%

Possibly install a camcon

wots a camcon

VVt-i controller. There are a few topics on these in the TDI forum. I've got one fitted and it gives alot more torque. There is also an N/A IS 200 on here that has one fitted and dyno graph posted too. Quite good gains even in N/A form for the price etc.

Yea did feal the loss of power quite scary when your pulling out of a junction and all of a sudden you aint moving moving much!

I guess this is an expensive bit of kit then...

CamCom sounds good do they have these on the TDI site and are they something a novice can install?

I guess this is an expensive bit of kit then...

CamCom sounds good do they have these on the TDI site and are they something a novice can install?

No, affraid not, they need to be proffessionaly mapped. This is where the cost comes in...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links