Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Leather Seats

trd altezza

does any have pics of leather seats in a altezza?my altezza is silver and i dont know what colour seats to go for black are tan? :question:

What cuurently in it? If your getting them re covered in leather you could get any colour you want. If i had the money i would get black and bronze, same colour scheme as the dash

does any have pics of leather seats in a altezza?my altezza is silver and i dont know what colour seats to go for black are tan? :question:

What cuurently in it? If your getting them re covered in leather you could get any colour you want. If i had the money i would get black and bronze, same colour scheme as the dash

im thinking about black leather.is there any way to make the seats softer?? ;)

They looked good with the red car, the pics don't do them justice. I got black leather on mine and it looks the biz, I would not go light on colour as they get grubby faster IMHO.

PM Fargo and he will give you the name of the place that mine came from, long story.

He's been working in the USA a lot fella, he's out in Washington now I think!

He's doing the old career thing at the moment, I told him to take the easy way out and shag his boss, but his boss is a woman so he wasn't too keen on that :lol:

I told him to take the easy way out and shag his boss, but his boss is a woman so he wasn't too keen on that :lol:

:lol: You crack me up Aido and don't even think of rearranging the words :lol:

Thinking of putting a set of Recaros out of an Evo 7 into mine, it's a toss up between them or half leather OEM ones...

Recaro 1s are SO comfortable & I've been offered a set at a nice price, just need rails :D

Thinking of putting a set of Recaros out of an Evo 7 into mine, it's a toss up between them or half leather OEM ones...

Recaro 1s are SO comfortable & I've been offered a set at a nice price, just need rails :D

i know a fella with evo 8 seats in his tezza look class but there not that comfy

I got leather put in my car 2 tone effect black from the sides and like al ight silvery grey in the centre. Looks wicked alot of people that seen it like it cause it's just nice and suttle. Nothin overboard.

Cars away gettin some stuff done 2 it will try and pop in2 the garage 2 get some pics for u in the next couple of days.

i know a fella with evo 8 seats in his tezza look class but there not that comfy

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links