Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Detailing Service!

stevie040

First of all i would like to introduce myself. I am a 23 year old with a number of interests. First one being football then second being my job car detailing. As i was not going to make it pro i decided car detailing was what i wanted to do. I currently own 2 audis one being a UR Quattro and the other being a S2 coupe although i do like the look of the lexus, the best IMO being the IS200 :)

Now to the point. I have been scrolling through the site and can see that there are a lot of owners on here that care for there cars. With this in mind i decided to contact the admin for the site to see whether i could put my detailing service forward. In return i would offer a discount to forum members and also any advice to you DIY detailers (which i encourage).

My web site is www.sparkle-car-care.com so please take a look about and see what u think. I hope this post has not offended any of you as i know you probably get bombarded with people looking for cheap advertising. Thank you for your time Steve

PS Im not selling any products at all just my service thanks :)

Had a look at your site, i'd love to get my car cleaned and polished by professionals.

I can't find anything on your site that says where you're based and only a mobile number so no area code to find out that way either. Do you charge by the hour?

It sounds really good!!

Stu.

Hi mate i am based around junction 5-6 of the M25, which judging by where u are is quite far for me. Hopefully i will be going to the Liverpool area at the start of spring as a number of clients from around that area want there cars detailed.

I do usually charge by the hour but i can usually give an accurate quote depending of the car size etc.

How about a nice discount? :winky:

i like a bit of battering

but need a price to work on first :D

So you going to batter him then Barrie :lol:

:blush: ooops !

i think i meant barter :D

PM sent. Usual charges range from 50-300GBP depending on what u go for and car etc.

how about a black zafira :o

to be honest i wouldnt be interested till the weather improves

but will need a good thorough job when it does

Stevie if you don't mind me saying your not really giving a lot away it would be a lot easier if you gave prices for each level of your service starting with the IS200 of Course :D and what discounts your willing to offer.

Just for the record at the right price and level of quality I would be intrested

It depends on the service mte. Zafira is not to bad to be honest, the X5 i have booked in the future is one im not really looking forward to.

No problems mate based on an IS200:

A standard Detail: 100GBP

A advanced detail: 150GBP

A tailored detail and paint correction: 250GBP

These are approximate costs but i hope that helps. The services are explained here:

http://www.sparkle-car-care.com/index.php?categoryid=8

What do u think?

Discounts will be 10% on all of the above services.

Hi Stevie

I would certainly be interested in the spring.

By reference to detailing do you mean what I understand as valeting?

I have a dark blue GS300 with a couple of minor paint scuffs a few minor scratches the usual stone chips on the bonnet and front bumper and a scratch on the bonnet that you can feel with a finger nail (it's not down to the primer though).

Incidentally whereabouts are you, I am near Bromley.

Would your paint revival process help with the scratches etc. I hope to get the minor scuffs sorted soon.

Keith

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links