Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Vehicle Graphics

sorted vti

hey guys.

just thought id make a post to explain about what ive got to offer.

a few of you guys have noticed the new signature ive got and sent me a few enquiries. cheers people

(and had my first order from mr morse, which is in the post as we speak)

i bought a vinyl plotter/cutter quite a few months ago now and have had a little bit of work from it.(nothing major just the odd job here and there) and also seen a few post about people wanting vehicle graphics.

so i contacted steve and asked if i could publish my services on the site, and very kindly he has agreed to this (cheers, top man)

so if any of you guys need any vinyls made up then give me a shout and im sure il be able to help u out.

ive got quite a few colours in stock and if i dont have the colour you need then its only a quick phonecall away at my local sign supplier.

to give you some ideas and to help me out if you do need anything cut there is a website you can visit which is called brandsoftheworld.com

all the files on there are ready for me to use in the cutting program i have, so if you find a logo u like then tell me what u put in the search bar and il get it.

if u do decide ud like some graphics then i need to know the height, length, and colour you would like.

i have a lexus is200 myself so measurements arent a problem if u want it to fit a particular of the car.

il probably do some graphics on my car as examples and post some pics up for you guys to see (had one inquiry for a bonnet design so will be doing that, and it sounds like a good idea to me and i might even keep it on)

anyways, sorry to bore u with this long post, and if anyone needs any help with this just give me a shout and il be glad to help

cheers

neil

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links