Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Play Lottery

GWilso

Does anyone play Lottery

I normally only play saturday lottery today i played the daily play thingy and i got 6 numbers prize £300 if i had the same 6 numbers on saturday prize would have been £118,628

oh what will be will be

Thats so gutting mate... I have that sort of luck 2 lol

I wish I had that kind of luck, £300 is better than a kick up the arse!

I managed to have my amp at home blow up, my shower knacker, tap spring a leak and reverse the lex into a parked car this week! not good, luckly everything is minor buts it's gona cost £100's to replace and fix them all! plus work this week has now gone so crap they have droped £2k off my wages a year and hired the comission threshold so there's no way I can earn any deacent money!

ITS ALL GOOD! look on the brighter side of life :lol: :D

Thats so gutting mate... I have that sort of luck 2 lol

I wish I had that kind of luck, £300 is better than a kick up the arse!

I managed to have my amp at home blow up, my shower knacker, tap spring a leak and reverse the lex into a parked car this week! not good, luckly everything is minor buts it's gona cost £100's to replace and fix them all! plus work this week has now gone so crap they have droped £2k off my wages a year and hired the comission threshold so there's no way I can earn any deacent money!

ITS ALL GOOD! look on the brighter side of life :lol: :D

It may sound crazy but I'd prefered to not of won in a way ;) he got it all right at last and only gets £300... better than nothing fair enough I could do with that money :P

But like he said on Sat he'd have 100k :o it's totally gutting... I'm guessin the odds are of winning where the same :(

I'm gonna play this Sat & steal his luck ;)

Or you could have the same sort of good luck as a friend of mine

They always do the same 6 numbers without fail

His wife came rushing in one Saturday shouting we won ,, we got 5 plus the bonus ball,,, yippeeeeeeeee

He was jumping up and down with her celebrating and pulled the ticket out of his pocket waving it around like an idiot

She was stod looking at him strangely

He stopped jumping and asked what was up

She said how did you get the ticket it is in the front room on the table

Both of them bought a ticket with the same usual numbers on the way home as they thought it was their turn

Double whammy and they made a mint

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links