Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Wondering

elexes

would a 96 Aristo engine fit in the engine bay of a 99 altezza ?

im trying to decide on the best way of getting power from my car and people keep telling me the best option is to buy a factory turbo'd car if i want a turbo . but i like the look of my car so whilst looking through various car sites i saw that i coudl get a cheep (6k) aristo and the ida came into my head . id be buying the entire car so id have all the parts .

also if it would actually be worth doing ?

cheers didnt know mat used the same engine . ill have a look . i was warned against doing this by one guy . he said id be better off getting the engine i had turbo'd . im just trying to make my mind up

Unfortunately either way mate you are probably looking at a lot of work and money

true . but im just trying to get the best option rather then start off on the wrong road

Saw this link on the NZ Altezza site. Maybe an easier option. think its a bolt on kit. No idea about price though

linky Click on the Turbo kits(bolt on) link

If i could find an irish insurance company that would insure it i would buy one myself!!

true . but im just trying to get the best option rather then start off on the wrong road

Saw this link on the NZ Altezza site. Maybe an easier option. think its a bolt on kit. No idea about price though

linky Click on the Turbo kits(bolt on) link

If i could find an irish insurance company that would insure it i would buy one myself!!

already got a insurance company that will insure me with a bolt on turbo or a engine conversion FBD. its not a problom in there mind they only want a extra 400 euros for it

before i got the altezza i was looking at evo's and was going to get a evo 6 but then they told me it would be 6k euros to insure . even now when i look at insuring a evo its very high . i just dont know how people can afford to do it

before i got the altezza i was looking at evo's and was going to get a evo 6 but then they told me it would be 6k euros to insure . even now when i look at insuring a evo its very high . i just dont know how people can afford to do it

Ye i would love an Evo myself but , it just has crazy running costs! Might give FBD a call so!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links