Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Other Cars

I looked at seemingly loads of things - including a Boxster, TT (225) Roadster, Saab Aero Convertible, the new Saab 9-3, the 3 series, Jag X, Volvo S60, A4 Convertible, Merc C, Honda S2000.

However, everything failed on at least one point - either practicality, quality, or the abject lack of nice buttons to push :)

I do sometimes wish I'd bought the TT, but then when I've got laptop, golf clubs, and my gym bag in the car, or have to leave it parked overnight in the road, - I remember why I didn't.

At first I was looking for a Ford Mustang Fastbakc from the sixties. But I didn't find a good one so I went looking for a modern car.

I looked for an Alfa 156, Ford Focus, Mercedes CLK & Subaru Impreza.

I didn't like the Alfa inside, the CLK a bit to expensive, the impreza, well only the WRX STI could interest me, but I don't like the present model. then I went looking for the focus and I liked iet very much. I went home thinking of the car when I passed a Lexus Garage and I went in. There was my baby, 1 year old an 13000 km on the meter, as new. I made up my mind and bought it some days later.

now I am the happy owner of an IS200 and a recently purchased Ford Mustang Convertible V8 anno 1967.

Greetz

Tim

Before buying the Sportcross, to replace the IS200 was looking for another IS200, an A4 TDI180HP or 3L, a Pajero DID 3.2L, a RX300, a Volvo S40 or a Sub Impreza…then I saw the light named Sportcross :)

A few months before the wedding, thinking about a baby (delivery next july) so the Sportcross was and stay the best option, will definitly keep it one year more and continue to complain about fuel consumption :)

Drove a Mini special, a Cinquecento Abarth, an Opel Astra sport, an IS 200.

Not much cars 'cose I used to have only bikes, Honda XLM600, Kawasaki KLE, Africa Twin, VFR750, VFR800, CBR900, SP1 and now an Aprilia RSV1000 and a 400 Suzuki Burgman scooter.

Dreaming about a classic Volvo P1800S, the Templar's one

On a slightly different note, looks like I may have to sell my Lex, as I have been a very silly boy got engaged and the misses wants to move into a great big house costing me too much money. Considering I already pay a small mortgage on my Lex it has to go...

:angry::angry::angry:

Looks as though I may be able to pick myself up a cheap Honda Integra Type R, 2000 on a W plate, anyone have any opinions on them?

Looks as though I may be able to pick myself up a cheap Honda Integra Type R, 2000 on a W plate, anyone have any opinions on them?

As a drivers car, the Teg will blow your IS into the weeds ...

Those engines are just Soooooo sweet !!

You'll be tearing round at 9k rpm all over the place B)

Might be a bit thin on creature comforts,

lightened windscreen, less sound deadening etc etc ..

But then it's target market are more concerned with performance than trinkets :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links