Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tint R

Mr-Lex

I shall be around at the weekend.

Ruddington is miles away from Tint R. I think it's around 5-6 miles from Nottingham City Centre. We could meet up, either at Ruddington or even in the city centre somewhere.

I'm happy either way...would like if someone can come and pick me up from Tint R :P after I give the car in to Tint R! :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool.....OK - few questions:

Chris - How long have you got for lunch?

Ifraz - Do you want to pick Lex up from Tint R?

Then we can all meet somewhere, have lunch, I'll drop Chris back and then come and see you guys at Tint R.... Sound like a plan?

Johnny/Harty - want to jump in with me for a laugh?

Then we can all meet somewhere, have lunch, I'll drop Chris back and then come and see you guys at Tint R.... Sound like a plan?

Johnny - want to jump in with me for a laugh?

about 45 mins

I may have a couple mates with me...is that ok with you all?

No Problemo...as long as they aren't BMW drivers :D

lol...no they not even on those league...more like corsa and punto boys!!!!! :hehe::hehe:

anyway cheers Ifraz...

Johnny - want to jump in with me for a laugh?

about 45 mins

Can't you escape for a little longer??? I've been told I am good at excuses when it comes to long lunches B) :P

about 45 mins

Is that it?!?! :blink:

OK - will have to be somewhere close to you thn - Ifraz, any suggestions?

I guess we are looking for somewhere either in Ruddington or West Bridgford then.

I will try to find a nice place and let you know.

What time does your lunch start Chris?

Erm, just reading this post Mr Lex's car is going in this saturday but Chris said he's in Nottingham 20th and 21st March so how is it your all meeting up?

Erm, just reading this post Mr Lex's car is going in this saturday but Chris said he's in Nottingham 20th and 21st March so how is it your all meeting up?

:huh: someone got the dates wrong. Please confirm again Chris???

At least someone took notice of dates...nice one ricky!

Are we all still on for tomorrow............  :unsure:

I'll be there...hope you guys are there too. I don't want to be sitting there like a lemon on my tod :(

I've just dropped my car off at Tint R to have one of the windows redone. He scratched it the first time round and is replacing it today :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links