Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Spent £290 On A

webbbr

OMG.....

The 360 is ace, I've got it wired via component to my 43" Pioneer Plasma, and 5.1 surround to my Denon.

It's Brilliant.

Games i have are: -

Test Drive unlimited

Project Gotham 3

Top spin 2 on order.

Add me to your friends if you like.....

My gamer tag is webbbr!

Post below if you do, so i know where your from.

Chers,

Webbbr.

Waiting for the PS3 :P although i might be waiting for some time :crybaby:

OMG.....

The 360 is ace, I've got it wired via component to my 43" Pioneer Plasma, and 5.1 surround to my Denon.

It's Brilliant.

Games i have are: -

Test Drive unlimited

Project Gotham 3

Top spin 2 on order.

Add me to your friends if you like.....

My gamer tag is webbbr!

Post below if you do, so i know where your from.

Chers,

Webbbr.

:excl: Make sure you get extended warranty :excl:

There's been loads of these going tits-up, during and after the standard year - mine included :crybaby: ... but I fixed mine! :P

Still a fantastic console, and yes GoW is Ace :)

Wait for the Ps3 its awesome. Ive had mine since the begining of December and i cant stop playing Resistance online.

Since i got the Ps3 the 360 has taken a back seat, the only time i really go on it now is to play online against friends.

Nice one mate, you won't be dissappointed. I'll add you tonight when I get home, mine is LeeIceman, as in my sig.

added you m8y.

My username is Desperate Dano as my gamretag below says. Anyone interested can add me to their friends, ill be online later playing some Rainbow six and gears of war

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links