Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Centre Armrest

bluey70

Hi All,

Installed a centre armrest at the weekend. Took abount 1 hour following

the great instructions fron this forum. Slight hitch having the Satnav

control panel to disconnect but otherwise straightforward.

Well comfy - worth every penny :D

Hi All,

Installed a centre armrest at the weekend. Took abount 1 hour following

the great instructions fron this forum. Slight hitch having the Satnav

control panel to disconnect but otherwise straightforward.

Well comfy - worth every penny :D

I agree!!!

I just hope i can find mine when i put my car back together :tomato:

I wonder if you are the lucky guy who picked up the IS200 armrest on eBay a few weeks back? That's the only one I've seen available to buy lately.

For all those interested, it ONLY went for £189ish + P&P, for reference the group buy way back when was £190(?). What a bargain to whoever was the winner!

The nickname of the seller was "lexusedinburgh", was selling several other Lexus bits as well then.

I wonder if you are the lucky guy who picked up the IS200 armrest on ebay a few weeks back? That's the only one I've seen available to buy lately.

For all those interested, it ONLY went for £189ish + P&P, for reference the group buy way back when was £190(?). What a bargain to whoever was the winner!

The nickname of the seller was "lexusedinburgh", was selling several other Lexus bits as well then.

Hi there,

Yes - I was that very lucky guy :D

I've been looking out for an armrest since I got my IS200 back in Nov 2006.

Couldn't believe my luck winning that auction for a bnib item.

Will post some picture up.

That would be Lexus Edinburgh then. Might be worth giving them a ring to see if they can sort you out with one. They're always selling parts on eBay. I bought my rear lip from them off eBay and then phoned them up and bought the side skirts too :)

Mr Singh did a group buy a while back, may be worth speaking to him to see if he has the part numbers handy, I think they came from Alex in Japan, but I can't remember his username at the minute!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links