Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sports Grille In The Red

Bazza-old

hey Bazzzz......i really like your grille, u have a part number for that? does the "L" logo come with it? ive seen many grilles..but they dont have the logo. BTW, wat does the emblem on the left portion say????

hey Bazzzz......i really like your grille, u have a part number for that? does the "L" logo come with it? ive seen many grilles..but they dont have the logo. BTW, wat does the emblem on the left portion say????

It says "Sport" mate

does the grille come with the "L" lexus logo????? there are lots of mesh grilles on eBay, and in asia, but they dont have the "L" logo, and it devaluates the car IMO. i want what bazza has.....Hehehehehe.....hey bazz....can i have urs instead?

hey bruno im just wrapping it up to send to you

its free

but the lexus badge will cost ya

seriously, yes the L badge came with it

i thought it didnt because all the ones ive seen dont seem to have it

pretty sure its the same as the standard grille one anyway

chris perhaps you know?

the part number that came with the invoice says

01600-00051-A1

obviously it wasnt red but there was mention of getting one in primer

not sure what colour this number refers to

01600-00051-A1

is a white grille same as what I ordered

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links