Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

One Last Go

Chris.S

If i was you i'd come to the meet you can use the Sunday as a relax and break from your revision and i'm sure you'd feel all fresh going into the exam :D

Thats my theory anyway :lol:

That pub sounds like a good place for the next meet will try and organise something for their next time, thank you for that mate

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on people lets get some more support!!

This is going to be a good day with laughs at bowling and a chilled out bite to eat.

I'm sure there are more people who could come and join us :D

This is going to be a good day with laughs at bowling and a chilled out bite to eat.

I agree, it will – but the bike racing on the Isle of Man will be better (OK, I know that the centenary TT will be over by Sunday, but I will still be on Mona’s Isle until the Monday morning). Have a good meet.

I agree, it will – but the bike racing on the Isle of Man will be better (OK, I know that the centenary TT will be over by Sunday, but I will still be on Mona’s Isle until the Monday morning). Have a good meet.

We too are trying to make it for the Centenary, as it is set to be a legendary turn-out.

J

We too are trying to make it for the Centenary, as it is set to be a legendary turn-out.

J

They're talking about 19,000 visiting bikes. Goodness knows where they will all go.

Anyway, only 14 days 'til I get on the boat (again, I was there just 2 weeks ago - we're a Manx family).

See you there?

They're you go Kazi.

Location - The Shire Horse

1 Hurricane Close,

Stafford,

ST16 1GZ

Date - 10th June 2007

Time - 3.00pm

List of names people attending:

Rikos +1

Boddamloon

Yaumeister

aztecbandit1

lee_iceman

Rory(weather dependant)

Chris S

Rolex

John F

Fitchett87

Also, some of us are going bowling at 1.00pm till 3.00pm in Stafford so if you would like to come to that as well feel free then we'll make are way across to the Shire horse.

Whats the up date then? Time? Date? Cant be assed to read through the pages :P

June 10th mate, it only takes me about 45 mins to get over there for the meets, just to give you an idea :)

45 mins to get where lee?? :duh: confused me lol

You popping along then Kazi

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk