Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 300

I'm looking at buying a new IS200 and have been to my dealer several times lately.

There is no doubt at all that the IS300 has a full leather interior. There was one in the show room and the sales guy told me that if I were to go for an IS300 that it has a full leather interior.

LOL France Lexus is kinda robbish…:)

Another difference from France to England, they remove the full leather passing the channel…

So down there the 300 series are with Leather + Alcantara dito the IS200

Anyway having in a few a baby, I've a pref for the Alcanthara instead of leather

(just trying to avoid form imagining full leather) ;)

The UK spec IS300 definately has a full leather interior.

The only shame is that we can't get the new ash-grey colour that the US gets on the special sport edition (I forget the exact name of it)

I'm suprised that they reduce the spec for France though, Vince.... I wonder what else they've changed?

A

apparently nothing else, the only option avalaible are the sun roof & the DVD, I've got both.

check the spec web page

http://www.lexus.tm.fr/g/g01_02_14.html

"Sièges cuirs et suédés means Leather and alcantara"

Will ask to my dealer, anyway as i saw the price diff between a french Sportcross & an English one is HUDGE…

french price is 40000 euros + 4000 for DVD GPS & sunroof

What is the UK price? (i remembered something around 60000 euros)

The sunroof is standard on the UK car too - plus the other usuals (leather, climate control, cd changer, electric seats/mirrors/roof, alloys, automatic HiD lights, auto dimming interior/exterior mirrors, 5spd e-shift gearbox, cruise control, alarm (without the funky US panic button), etc etc)

The only options we have are metallic paint and satnav - I went for both, which leaves a list of £29,040 - which is around €46,500, for the saloon. I think the sportcross is around 3k more.... somewhere in the ballpark of €51,000?

"The sunroof is standard on the UK car too - plus the other usuals (leather, climate control, cd changer, electric seats/mirrors/roof, alloys, automatic HiD lights, auto dimming interior/exterior mirrors, 5spd e-shift gearbox, cruise control, alarm (without the funky US panic button), etc etc)"

All that is standard too, except Sunroof (option), metallic paint is standard, DVD GPS (option), diming mirrors (not avalaible in France) and alarm (option), with the full leather that must be the only differences between UK and french one.

The Torsen diferencial is as standard on both versions.

So UK is : full leather + dimming mirrors + alarm = 51000 Euros

French one is Leather/Alcantara + sunroof + GPS = 44000 Euros

Strange to see the diff between one EC country to other one

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links