Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Diamondbrite Jewelultra

Michaelsb

Hi there Mate,

I've not had my Lexus that long and i've done some research on dimond brite.

The stuffs ment to be very good, protects against weather, bird poop, ultra/sun ect and has a 6 year warranty.

Where do you live? as I spoke to the area manager of the company and he put me in touch with a person direct who will do the car inside & out for £150.00.

Amit.

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON DIAMONDBRITE.

DBrite is nearly 20 years old and made for solvent based paints, your car has the finest acrylic paintwork that money can buy, Dont Trash It.

If you are going to get your car treated talk to a guy called stuart grimshaw http://www.splashgroup.co.uk I spoke to him last week and was amazed about some of the paint protection system that are around. By the way he charges £145 all inc

Hope this info is ok

Hi Guys,

I bought a 2 year old IS200 last year and it previously belonged to guy who had abused the paintwork with too many automatic carwashes and a few minor dents. :(

I took it to my local dent remover chappie and mentioned the swirl marks in the paint and the fact that no matter what polish I used, Autoglym, Mer etc., I couldn't get them out. He offered to give it the diamondbrite treatment and I have to say I was very pleased . :D

It was coated in the middle of last year and still looks great now. The car no longer suffers as many stone chips to the bonnet and it just takes a quick wash with shampoo to get it gleaming again. :D

By the way I am not connected to Diamondbrite Ultrajewel in anyway!!!!! B)

Diamond Brite is just a damn good wax, thats all.

I can (or used to anyway) get packs of it for a tenner and do it myself. Bought a few packs of in initially so never been back for more.

Theres several places in my local autotrader that will completely valet the car AND coat it in diamond brite for less than £50. Lexus are ripping people of big style quoting £400!

Gaz.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links