Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boosted Is200...

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

car hasnt made it anywhere yet, apparently tomorow. becoming a bit of a drain now as its been waiting to go for a while now.

ive been to the stadium a few times, obivously wont be there this weekend though but look forward to meeting you sometime soon.

spoke with steve yesterday, hasnt gone to noble yet. should be there tomorow but will wait on a confirmation phone call, needs to be if i stand a chance of JAE.

il update everyone tomorow when i hear the news.

coming where dan? :)

Its going to Noble ? whats it going there for ?

• 2 weeks later...

still no joy atm, tried to get hold of steve today but is very busy i beleive. last i heard the car was going back to noble for mapping again. I am right in thinking that its noble that builds the M15 etc? in Leicestershire? or am i just confused lol :shutit: been so long scince ive seen my car let alone drive it, forgoten what it even looked like lol.

still no joy atm, tried to get hold of steve today but is very busy i beleive. last i heard the car was going back to noble for mapping again. I am right in thinking that its noble that builds the M15 etc? in Leicestershire? or am i just confused lol :shutit: been so long scince ive seen my car let alone drive it, forgoten what it even looked like lol.

Yes its just waiting to go for the mapping, Steve was taking some time to re-do some of the pipework that needed sorting on Monday Sam B)

Yes its just waiting to go for the mapping, Steve was taking some time to re-do some of the pipework that needed sorting on Monday Sam B)

ah right, cant wait to see it all done :)

will be worth it Sam.......................

defently :winky:

to Noble for mapping I believe

Hope so i know someone who had a engine rebuild there went pop after a week. not good if its same place.

I'd counsel caution Elliot in making such statements..........

I know of one tuner who has had at least 3 cars catch fire in their care and have blown up,again in their care more than one IS200................

The engine builder can take the greatest car & due diligence in building the engine............if the owner decides to rag it immediately then its hardly the engine builders fault :whistling:

I thought it was a different noble?

Noble Automotive make the cars like the M12

and noble Motorsport is who's doing the mapping isnt it?

In Derbyshire?

Stav

I thought it was a different noble?

Noble Automotive make the cars like the M12

and noble Motorsport is who's doing the mapping isnt it?

In Derbyshire?

Stav

The one in Chesterfield Stav :D

saw the car on friday at noble, waiting on a second loom for the Emanage and for the starter motor to be re-con'd or replaced as its packed up now. Was very impressed with noble. seems very well set up and was chuffed to see my car being worked on as i arived. spoke with steve at charlesworth and got a first hand look at my old pistons etc.

i can see the end in sight now and i cant wait, i know steve and all the lads at charlesworth motors cant wait either, they have put alot of time and effort into my car and im very happy with the quality and professionalism i have recived so far. im glued to the phone for the next update lol!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links