Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Portmeirion

Claire G

Thanks to Wildrnes' brilliant suggestion, we are now looking to organise a long weekend away next February - the weekend around the 22nd.

Picture all of our Lexus' parked in the lush surroundings of Portmeirion and imagine the scenes behind the 60's series The Prisoner. Now afforded 'cult' status, where better to show off our cars and meet like-minded LOC members?

Suitable for both singletons and families, this will potentially launch an annual get-together that will mean we can all get together for a meal/tours/drinks, and also be free to explore the great surroundings.

Prices are dependant on how many people take up this offer and also the type of accommodation we will require, but budget for a worse-case scenario of £300 and hopefully we'll be able to pleasantly surprise you!

http://www.portmeirion.wales.com/

Check out the website for an idea of what Portmeirion is like, and please post here to register your interest. Pricing is likely to be keener than the £300 stated, but is dependant on numbers.

Thanks again to Wildrnes!

am going in a couple of wks and would like it if folks could give me ideas about what they want so i can put it to the md

we have discussed a meal on the sunday already :yahoo::crybaby::sick::sleeping:

there is a local golf course :geek: and 3 crazy golf courses too :yahoo: so lots of things to think about

oh and tremadog on the door step ;)

u like to organise things dont you claire

Erm, Playa,

which part of "Events Co-Ordinator" don't you understand? :duh:

See Claire's avatar..... :D

Claire_IS200Sport.thumb.jpg

Events Co-Ordinator

mod.gif

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 1089

Nr Bracknell.

oh sorry. i didnt see 'wanna-be comedian' on your avatar GRiM

Well you see, that's two you missed :D

av-895.jpg

Smart R's Moderator

mod.gif

Member No.: 895

no i said 'wanna-be comedian' , didnt say anything bout being a 'smart r's moderator'

OK, house this...

av-895.jpg

Smart R's Moderator

wanna-be chameleon

mod.gif

Member No.: 895

i have reserved the village all 14 houses

this is something i need to sort with the folks at port m

there are places in the hotel too so at the mo i am not sure

it would be nice to get some idea of interested people

the reason i have organised it so far in advance is because it is the first spot we could get

:hehe:

• 1 month later...
C'mon then peeps, interested parties sign up for further info.

I'm up for a meet there!

No one been in here for a while (Feb 27th) :blink:

Count me in +Wife +New Baby if all goes well... :D

Got the Brochure of Wildernes on the North West Mini Meet...

I'm definitely up for this one.

I was in Bishops Cleeve near Cheltenham a couple of years back on business, leaving the hotel on Friday after a busy week when the Jaguar Owners Club arrived to take over the hotel for the weekend - what a super impressive sight.

We could do that........

:D

• 4 weeks later...

Put myself and Kath down for this one....Just got back from the Leeds Mini Meet n Kath cant wait for the next one!!!....Stafford methinks!...

PS....Im more than a little keen myself dontchaknow!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk