Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Monster......

bloofire

I'm good with fibreglass and filler ... if you ever need a hand . :winky:

Thanks Steve, but i thinks i may have that one covered.tell youu what i am after though..................can you get hold of raw Carbon fibre sheet. :ph34r:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This weekend ive mostly been.................

Cleaning the car......sheesh anyone would think it hasnt been cleaned in nearly 2 years.

none of this fancy stuff either..........a complete Colgate whitning rub down with T-Cut

then complete polish with Mer, top coat of AutoGlyms then a gloss coat from Autoglym aswell..........looks.well white again.not even a single Tar dot.

also polished me rod...........

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooohhhhhhh, My Polished Rod

Mat you'll go blind you keep polishing your rod. :lol:

Thought i was gonna see a spotless/polished pic of your car. :ph34r:

pictures wouldnt do it justice pete.............

the thing with white cars..........when there clean.there clean!! B)

still goto do the wheels though :crybaby:

With the vents in your bonnet,and all the rain over here(when you come over)your gonna be pretty busy polishing,with the rain spots on your polished bits.

No pics of car means you haven't cleaned it yet and its still in the same state as it was at JAE!!.

Sprayed the bumper yet?

if the supra radiator would fit, i can get an all aluminium Fluidyne , pretty darn cheap

You could probably make it fit with surgery and custom made rad hoses etc.

We are aware that it may need a larger rad, and thought a custom made job would be better (and cheaper) than trying to modify an existing rad.

if the supra radiator would fit, i can get an all aluminium Fluidyne , pretty darn cheap

We are aware that it may need a larger rad, and thought a custom made job would be better (and cheaper) than trying to modify an existing rad.

i can get a fluidyne for $500.

as far as i can see comparing poictures.the rad top pipe is in exactly the same place, bottom pipe im not sure about, but due to the fact its all working in my car with the IS rad.they cannot be that far off.

if anything its the "feet" and top mounts that are the concern, thats what id like the measurements for centre to centre and height width

custom is fine, till it gets broken!!

i can get a fluidyne for $500.

as far as i can see comparing poictures.the rad top pipe is in exactly the same place, bottom pipe im not sure about, but due to the fact its all working in my car with the IS rad.they cannot be that far off.

if anything its the "feet" and top mounts that are the concern, thats what id like the measurements for centre to centre and height width

custom is fine, till it gets broken!!

We don't have one here with the rad out at the mo, but we have one coming in next week for a cam belt change (which gives decebt access) so we'll measure it for you.

Tig welder at the ready eh :ph34r:

Thanks Mark..............its appreciated.

well you will be pleased to know its passed its First MOT/TUV inspection, with a few raised eyebrows........not sure what the score was with emmisions, as after it printed out, a quick glance, then straight in the bin............ :shifty:

was a nightmare getting it on the brake rollers.........and over the pit, and back off again :)

so, just need to get the bumper finished, the rear arches fitted, and a super special aerodynamic thingymebob fabricated at the back, and tested in a windtunnel :ph34r:

then i can bring it back over to be finished :)

Thanks Mark..............its appreciated.

well you will be pleased to know its passed its First MOT/TUV inspection, with a few raised eyebrows........not sure what the score was with emmisions, as after it printed out, a quick glance, then straight in the bin............ :shifty:

was a nightmare getting it on the brake rollers.........and over the pit, and back off again :)

so, just need to get the bumper finished, the rear arches fitted, and a super special aerodynamic thingymebob fabricated at the back, and tested in a windtunnel :ph34r:

then i can bring it back over to be finished :)

That's great news Mat :D

Passed first time - very encouraging.

And no teething problems yet. I am surprised (and relieved) considering the mad scabble to get it to JAE

well the bumper is being worked on again.......now i know the girls come home from the hospital tommorow........

Here you go Pete

i recon it shoul;d be ready for painting in the week........then rear arch fitting, and then "secret" aero dynamic bits :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links