Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Monster......

bloofire

well, the factory rubber hose, is known to sag over time and catch the P/S aircon belts, with a metal pipe with silcone ends the pipe cannot sag therefore not rub the belts and eventually fail :winky:

its only polished because it comes that way :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Progress Report.

The transmission is in and working, even the gear shift is where it should be now - which is handy.

We have made a hybrid propshaft which was a bit of a drama. The Supra prop has a doughnut arrangement to absorb any shunting but the is200 uses a sliding spline. The resulting hybrid is interesting and shoudl work fine.

The power steering was also a bit of an issue as the pump and reservoir is on the other sid of the engine on the Supra. We have made up a nice little conversion to take care of this issue. We were not impressed with the way we had seen it done elsewhere, so we have relocated the reservoir towards the nearside rear of the bulk head where the Battery used to be. We have even fitted a a proper p/s cooler on top of the intercooler. Looks great and will work great.

This week we will doing the fuel lines, fuel pump and tank modifications, and looking at making a temporary exhaust etc so that we can get it running.

That's all for now folks.

Mark :)

Should be able to provide some piccies this week.

The engine's out at the moment - it's been in and out more times than a fiddlers elbow.

Yes we did use the power steering rad and have placed it on top of the intercooler - i'll post a piccie.

What's the MIC gallery :unsure:

Is it just me or has this thread died a death overthe last couple of days, I thought you'ld be working your socks off getting her ready for JAE ?

Any news or photies for us ??

That's right rhaines - we are full throttle at the moment.

2 of the guys were here untill 2am this morning, and still turned up for work again at 8.3am

I havent had access to a camera this week, so I'll post some early next week.

we are full throttle at the moment.

2 of the guys were here untill 2am this morning, and still turned up for work again at 8.3am

Sounds like you must be making progress then Mark, can't wait to see some updated pictures.

we are full throttle at the moment.

Sounds like you must be making progress then Mark, can't wait to see some updated pictures.

There is a LOT more work than we originally anticipated :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links