Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Hifi

my cd player has packed up, it initially would not play past track 5 of any cd (even new ones), attempted 2 clean lense but now will not work at all (error 3 comes up on panel).

1)Anyone any idea how to clear error

2) now several people have upgraded systems, does anyone have the origianal head unit they would like 2 sell?

year2000 is200 sport

thanks

If you are thinking of fitting a 2nd hand unit its worth checking out the plug config, I've seen 2 different types not sure whether its a year or import thing. But will save alot of hassle. Good luck

I've got the same prob. ERR3 showing. If I buy a freakin Lexus, the last thing I expect to be doing is bashing the centre console/pulling fuses to get me freakin CDs out. I'm just under warranty so I will be going back to PLYMOUTH LEXUS to get this thing SORTED or all poo will hit the fan. Poxy bl%dy thing...

If you are thinking of fitting a 2nd hand unit its worth checking out the plug config, I've seen 2 different types not sure whether its a year or import thing. But will save alot of hassle. Good luck

The plug configs are 18 PIN connectors on the older ones (cd slot at bottom) and 20 pin connectors on the newer one (cd at top)

I also hae my old HU for sale its the Newer 20 pin one

Cheers

Si

Si,

The 2 head units i looked at were both bottom cd units, 1 out of a T reg the other a W, only the main plug looked different like you say has more pins. Had a nightmare with a breakers who sold me a knacked unit, they told me they tested. When i sent it back they said i'd swapped it for mine, had to drive 150 miles round trip :angry: just to sort it out ,anyway to cut a long story a bit shorter thats when they produced this T reg unit that had more pins, and tried to flog me that. Wanted to cut the loom to fit it. so with that i took my money and run before the side cutters came out

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links