Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm Gonna Cry.....

Fever

Ok, i'm just going to calm myself down as I write this....I dont want to get in trouble with the moderators.......

On the weekend, saturday night to be precise! Some complete degenerate mother @!£$%£!@ decided that the drivers side of my car would be a good place to do some drawing with a key!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

I now have four foot long scratches, one on each panel of the drivers side. Words fail me and I felt so sick all day Sunday.....I felt like crying :crybaby::crybaby:

At least one good thing came out of it and that was the fact i never caught who it was...I would be had up on quite a serious GBH charge right now!!!!!!

Can anyone have anything nice in this world...... :angry:

Ok rant over....it looks like they havent gone down to the primer, does anyone have any good suggestions or somebody i can contact to repair something like this??

Thanks Neil

Really, really sorry to hear this Neil....... words fail me mate. :sad:

I can not believe the kind of inconsiderate people there are out there in the world.

There are plenty of places who will touch this up for you including the likes of chips away.

Best of luck pal........

Sorry to hear that, I know the feeling, occured once to me on the Astra, I had to repaint all the right side.

I never understand why such (censored) when they see a nice car, have to destroy it…

Maybe your assurance will cover it?

Very sorry to hear of this. I also konw how it feels. One of my previous cars was keyed very badly all over the bonnet...it's a sicky felling. :crybaby:

I'm having a chipsaway bloke coming tomorrow to sort out my stone chips. Chipsaway were highly recommended to me...I can let you know how the bloke gets on with my car...

Words cannot describe what goes on in the minds of these complete w***s.

I know how you feel someone scraped their car along mine 18 months ago and left the scene - it's a feeling of utter disbelief when you discover it.

:sick:

Little @£$&*#'s - mine's been scratched too, although quite lightly. Is yours too bad for T-Cut? (I've not been brave enough to tackle mine yet - I sodded up the paint on the Prelude with T-Cut :unsure: )

Grrrr. I hope your Pride 'n' Joy recovers soon.

Thanks everyone!! I vote they bring back capital punishment just for crimes of this nature!!! :angry:

Unfortunately they are too deep for TCUT...but a friend of mine builds and races hotrods and he is going to have a go at them for me....he's pretty sure he can get rid of them....so i'm feeling alot happier about it now!!

Sorry to hear that mate. It's the absolute pits! :sick:

I wish these people(!) could be caught, dragged to the next big meet, tied to a post in the center and made to answer for their actions! (too graphic to describe).

I hope you get it sorted without too much fuss. :(

bad that is mate, its all about jealousy and because they cant have one they have to wreck someone elses. idiots.

you will get it sorted soon and it will look like new again :D

someone did it to my mitsi colt at the place, i parked next to a range rover and there was plenty of space to get in and out of both cars but when i cam back all my door was dented still is. range was gone though.

ah well sister is having the car now she her dents are to follow

Sorry to hear about what the little W*****S did to your car :angry::angry:

happened to me on several occasions(mainly neighbours) :whistling:

i've now come to the conclusion that there are a lot of jealous

people out there with no thought of how indifferent we are?

we all work hard and give up other things so we can drive a nice

car..........it's part of life,i just expect it now.i'm sure it will all work

out fine and she'll be looking good real soon :D :D :D :D

Pete :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links