Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dust Caps Gone

Went to play snooker earlier tonightand when i came out the dust caps had been removed, sorry stolen.

Managed to get them back as my brother in law suspected it was a couple of guys in the hall when we got there. A quick look at the cc-tv proved it was, and after checking the signing in book we went to the guys house and asked for them back.

He denied it at first then handed them over after we said it showed him doing it on the camera and i'd call the police if he didnt give them up. Cheeky sod said they wouldnt do anything about it because they hardly worth it changed his mind when i prettended dial 999.

This guy had more nerve that the scrote who picked up my bumper off the drive while i was making a drink.

Avoid this hassle free life-encounter mate and invest in a set of Richbrook Anti Theft Spinning Dust Caps:

http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of...Valve_Caps.html

I've got them and they work. I found 2 boys trying to remove my front left one the other day. They'd been there long enough to get a normal one off before they realised it was my car and ran. :angry:

I know where you're coming from. It maybe a small crime but its an anoying one. Mine were nicked last week went i was at the local fitness centre. It must have been kids that took mine, however they only took the ones on the rear wheels. Guess they needed two for their bikes. They could have put their old ones as a good guesture.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links